• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beyblade

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I would act the same I think. *wonders if i could survive the attack of BD*

I got Beyblade V-Force: Ultimate Beyblader Jam for Christmas

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Beyblade V-force ubj?
    Thats a game for the GBA... Sorry if you thought that is was a movie.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I didn't say movie. But anyways you play as one of the bladebreakers, following them trough the V-Force season. With your blade you need to complete some 'puzzles' and sometimes you need to knock of some opponent blades without getting knocked of the level or ran out of spin.
    Kai's levels are the toughest btw ^_^

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    h/o...wait! i know that game! ^_^ my friend has it! she always uses Max cuz she luvs him....XD he's known as my cousin since he loooks exatcly lik eme...0.0;;
    and i know you didnt, i just go tconfuse. a common mistake! ^_^

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    ^o^ I've played both GBA Beyblade games. Long ago on a Pokemon message board people would CONSTANTLY bother others to see what Beyblades they had on their GBA games. XD It was a Pokemon message board, so I found that quite funny .. and annoying.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Ok, what game are we talking about? *Very conused*@.@
    Beyblade V-Force: Ultimate Blader Jam for GBA
    Beyblade V-Force: Super Tournament Battle for NGC or an other game?

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    yeah it was. and just to let you know, my last club has been deleted, but it was dying anyways! ^^
    G-rev will always be better in my opinion. except the fact that in the GBA version you have to be Tyson and watch him get changed...XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Um.. it isn't THAT obvious y'know. =P They don't show too much. *gets brick'd* Ah well, I wanted to play as Max, so I could lead him to championship.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    i wanted to play as Kai!! -cires- but, it does show him getting dressed!! you have to make him go in the boys locker room and all this stuff...it makes me feel uncomfortable...>< but after that, i kicked Kai's butt in the champoinships. very fun...<3

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    *sweatdrop* ... You must be punished woman. D= Ah well, at least you got to see the body of a hot anime boy. Well, its the swimming pool Beyblade challenge right ...? Or are you talking about G-Rev here? *confuzzled*

Back