• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beyond the Sea

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
  • Update! (and responses)

I've been pretty busy recently, so I haven't had much time to do any RNG projects and or. Feel free to request them and offer trades, but it may be a little while before I get to them (I will though).

Anyway, here they are (whoa, 7 Pokémon!)

172.png

Pichu
    Nature: Naive
    IV Spread: 31/30/30/31/31/31 (Hidden Power Ice - 70)
    Ability: Lightningrod (DW)
    Egg Moves: Wish, Volt Tackle
    Non-Redistributable
    290.png

Nincada
    Nature: Jolly
    IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: None
    Ability: Compoundeyes

132.png
    132.png
    132.png
    132.png

Ditto
    Nature: Calm/Timid/Jolly/Adamant
    Ability: Limber

571.png

Zoroark
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Illusion

Litwick ★
    Nature: Modest
    IV Spread: 31/X/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Check my thread for this please.

Uhhh, nothing, sorry

Hey, it's me again and i was very pleased with the nincada you bred for me so I was wondering if i could ask again for something else:

IV Breeding Request Form
    Pokémon: Dreamworld Eevee non shiny
    Nature: Timid
    IV Spread: 31/31/30/30/30/30 (or HP Fighting 70 variant near this one. I think that 30 to each Iv works as well.)
    Egg Moves: none
    Information on Parent provided: not needed ^_^

Cause I need a magic Bounce Espeon. I think I can provide a random DW Eevee if that helps. Let me know if you need anything from my thread for this. If not, it's ok. I update my thread quite often so I could try knocking your store's door later. ;)

Sorry for not responding soon enough. Do you still need this?

Years
  • Sorry for not responding soon enough. Do you still need this?

Sorry, I think i already got a pending trade for an Eevee a couple of days after i posted for this. Would you like to check my thread for something worth your time first and then i will post another request here?

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • Intrested in Shiny Frillish! I can give you a Lv. 50 Serious Natured Articuno, however, it is untouched. I can also give you any competitive battle item with it.
    Uh, sorry, the only Pokémon I'm really interested in are male egg-moved parents, flawless/IV bred Pokémon, and some (useful) events.
    Sorry, I think i already got a pending trade for an Eevee a couple of days after i posted for this. Would you like to check my thread for something worth your time first and then i will post another request here?

I like Alternative's Horsea. What would you like me to breed for you? (keep in mind, it may be a few days before I get to it due to college stuff)

Hey i have DW female Smeargle and Burmy they're Japanese as well!

Definitely interested, what would you like for them?

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • Could you breed me a flawless Calm natured Vullaby with egg moves Roost and Mean Look?

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • Could you breed me a flawless Calm natured Vullaby with egg moves Roost and Mean Look?

I have very little time for anything but college stuff right now, but I'll try to get to it later this week. Would you also be able to provide the parent with both of those moves?

ZOMG 2 PAGES!

Years
  • Hello and thanks again. One of those 2 please if it's possible:

IV Breeding Request Form
    Pokémon: Minccino with Skill LInk (DW)
    IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (bold for the absolutely nessesary ones)
    Information on Parent provided:
    none needed

Because this is a bit hard to get due to DW (and unfortunately i cannot provide a parent), i will request one more and you can choose to do that instead ^_^

IV Breeding Request Form
    Pokémon: Deerling (chlorophyll)
    Nature: Adamant
    IV Spread: flawless if possible please
    Information on Parent provided: none needed

Deerling can be captured as well i suppose. I leave the shininess up to you. I am not that interested, but i don't mind it too. Could you please tell me which one are you going to do so i can ask Twilightblade for the other? Thank you very much :)

TY

I have an Zoroark, but it cant do Snarl.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • Im very interested in shiny Litwick.
    I have an Zoroark, but it cant do Snarl.

Please don't offer me something I clearly already have.

Hello and thanks again. One of those 2 please if it's possible:

IV Breeding Request Form
    Pokémon: Minccino with Skill LInk (DW)
    IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (bold for the absolutely nessesary ones)
    Information on Parent provided:
    none needed

Because this is a bit hard to get due to DW (and unfortunately i cannot provide a parent), i will request one more and you can choose to do that instead ^_^

IV Breeding Request Form
    Pokémon: Deerling (chlorophyll)
    Nature: Adamant
    IV Spread: flawless if possible please
    Information on Parent provided: none needed

Deerling can be captured as well i suppose. I leave the shininess up to you. I am not that interested, but i don't mind it too. Could you please tell me which one are you going to do so i can ask Twilightblade for the other? Thank you very much :)

The Minccino is actually impossible to do since its DW ability has not been released yet. I can do the Deeriling if you like. However, I'd much rather do an RNG capture rather than breed for it (since you didn't request any egg moves). Would that be OK? If so, what ball do you want it in?

Years
  • Oops i feel stupid for asking the DW one then, I'm sorry ^^;

Capture is fine :)

As for the ball, suprise me. Choose any ball except:
    pokeball
    great ball
    ultra ball
    master ball

so i really leave it up to your taste. Impress me ^^

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • I have very little time for anything but college stuff right now, but I'll try to get to it later this week. Would you also be able to provide the parent with both of those moves?

ZOMG 2 PAGES!

Yeah sure i can ^_^ VM me when you want him

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • Yeah sure i can ^_^ VM me when you want him

OK, I'm not going to be very busy tomorrow, so hopefully I can get that parent from you and get started on that breed.

hi there, id like the flawless adamant ditto. CMT please :)

I like Twilightblade's Ditto. Do you by any chance have an UT version of it?
    lol at my questionable grammar

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • It was fun, but I'm taking a break for a while.

Announcement

So, I just discovered that the Wi-Fi for my college is not compatible with my DS. This means that, once I leave for college, I will no longer be able to run this shop. I'll leave it open for another day or so to finish up any business I have left, but then, I probably won't be back into trading until Thanksgiving or Winter break (yikes). I may find a workaround and return earlier, but for now, expect this shop to be closed for at least a month.
    While this is still open however, feel free to post any last trade offers you might want to make. If we have a trade scheduled, I will do my best to get to you before I leave. If I don't, you will be compensated greatly upon my return.

EDIT: Well, looks like I actually might have found a workaround after all. I'm still probably not going to be on as much though.

Last edited:
    Back