• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Big Problem with Platinum...

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2009
    Okay, something's really wrong with my game... For almost a week now, all daily events have stopped. The game thinks that I've already done everything that day, but I haven't. Now I can't get new swarming Pokémon, Trophy Garden Pokémon, trendy sayings, lottery tickets, or anything like that. Does anyone know what's gong on and how I can fix it?!

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • its probably your ds time. go on your ds and check the time or just reset it and see how that works out

Kudra

IV breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    Do you have a normal DS besides a DSi? Or maybe access to a friend's DSi? Try the game in another DS and see what happens.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    If you purchased it used (Pawnshop, gamestore, Ebay, Amazon), you should make sure you have a legit copy. Make sure the box came with all the right materials, the code number on the cart matches with what should be there, that the case doesn't say stupid crap, etc...

zacnoa345

Pokemon analyst(studys)
    Years
  • If you purchased it used (Pawnshop, gamestore, Ebay, Amazon), you should make sure you have a legit copy. Make sure the box came with all the right materials, the code number on the cart matches with what should be there, that the case doesn't say stupid crap, etc...

thats definately what you should do or your game could be glitched so you may have to start it over.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2009
    Do you have a normal DS besides a DSi? Or maybe access to a friend's DSi? Try the game in another DS and see what happens.
    Yes, I have a DS Lite. The weird thing is that this happened right after I had played Platinum in my DS Lite.

If you purchased it used (Pawnshop, gamestore, Ebay, Amazon), you should make sure you have a legit copy. Make sure the box came with all the right materials, the code number on the cart matches with what should be there, that the case doesn't say stupid crap, etc...
    I bought my Platinum on launch at Wal-Mart. It's worked absolutely fine up until now.

heatman2477

think with your dipstick jimmy
    Years
  • this used to happen to me on diamond and pearl when i put a pokemon up for trade on the gts. if you haven't deposited a pokemon for trade then i have no clue.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2009
    this used to happen to me on diamond and pearl when i put a pokemon up for trade on the gts. if you haven't deposited a pokemon for trade then i have no clue.
    I can't even get on the GTS... I get an error message and the game freezes. =(

Years
  • I know it's kind of obvious, but maybe you should contact customer service (on the back of the box). Maybe it's a problem they're already familiar with.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • What? It also happened to you? It was really annoying how every time event suddenly stops. Try to see whether you can use another DS. I tried using my sister's DS, and all time event just resumed like nothing happened. Now I can't even play Platinum with my own DS. I thought it was my DS time setting but it works just fine. I still don't know what I should do.

Karonte

YAY PLATINUM IS HERE^^
    Years
  • It's Probobly because you played it on a diffrent DS. That's what happened to me ...I fixed it by trying to transfer some pokemon from sapphire and had to wait 24 hours.. But i have no idea how this can be done on a DSI unless you start a new game.....

Back