• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Biggest freak you've met

Years
    We've all met one.

Mine would have to be this freak in my class who's obsessed with me. He ALWAYS asks me how I do on a test, and I usually score higher than him.
    Example: I get 25/25 on a science test, he gets 24/25 on the test, and storms off. He also smells my hair and follows me around. He doesn't talk to me when he follows me, and every free period I have to get rid of him somehow. >.>

So, who's the freak in your life?

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
    Disturbed

This kid that sits across from me in math, I swear he has Adhd, he stares at me for the entire class with his eyes wide open, scares the crap out of me. After class he follows me....

inhisxeyes

resident crazy.
    Years
    Oh man, there was this.. erm, mentally challenged kid in my gym class waay back when I was a sophomore in high school. He stalked my friend Amanda and I around, kept asking us out on dates and whatnot. It was hysterical and horrifying at the same time. We finally told him that we had gone out to Vegas over the weekend and got married, and were now a happy, married lesbian couple. He left us alone after that.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    There was this kid, this even happened last week, who wiped his crap on our bus!!!

I, and everyone else, threw up or just felt disgusted.

Stalkers, you fear them, but you just can't live without him.

Years
    Every time I look in a mirror, LOL.

Other than me:

This strange guy I used to work with at McDonald's. He took a large cup, scooped up from the deep fryer and squeezed the cup because he only noticed the 'water' was hot. Burns his hand and puts it INTO the chicken fryer to cool it off. Then goes to the hospital. And never returned to work with us...

Pinkest hand I have EVER seen. And I've played "Slaps" with bored bouncers...

Also, the worst "first day" that guy will ever have...

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    There was once this girl in my elementary school that was a little too obsessed with me since 2nd grade. :| I was known for liking Pokemon back thenand she would go: "ZOMG i likek Puykemanz! I liek Pikachu! UPleeez!". She was freakin Qwerty obsessed over me!

Of course, I was an immature retard back then, I really could have had a girlfriend now. She got over me by 6th grade and I am actually kinda repenting because of my current condition. She had a nice body ;_;

Today, the freak is my brother. He is 10 times more immature than I was his age and here 3 years ago >:O.

Ice_Emperor

Emperor of all that is.
    Years
    My best friend. He loves to enforce the stereotype of black people loving fat white trashy girls. (If you've seen some of these girls you'd understand.) He's just a psycho he does a lot of weird stuff I won't explain for fear of people recognizing him. But let's just say when you're best friend lights his pubic hair on fire during a birthday party, it gets weird.
    But despite that, I have two reasons to stay his best friend.
    1. He's like a brother to me.
    2. I can't seem to find better friends.

Years
    There was once this girl in my elementary school that was a little too obsessed with me since 2nd grade. :| I was known for liking Pokemon back thenand she would go: "ZOMG i likek Puykemanz! I liek Pikachu! UPleeez!". She was freakin Qwerty obsessed over me!

Of course, I was an immature retard back then, I really could have had a girlfriend now. She got over me by 6th grade and I am actually kinda repenting because of my current condition. She had a nice body ;_;

Today, the freak is my brother. He is 10 times more immature than I was his age and here 3 years ago >:O.

A similar thing happened with me. xD
    Some kid from Kinder pestered me constantly, so I threw an apple at him. (I was.. violent back then)
    Then, he leaves the school since his mom thought it was some hooligan school or something. I met him recently, and I was like... O.O
    If I didn't throw that apple, I may have had a chance to have a boyfriend right now. We're friends, but he STILL remembers I'm the kid that threw an apple at his head. xD

ON TOPIC:
    Holy crap you guys got lots of freaks. :O

Lol @ Ice_Emperor's best friend party thing. xD

Years
    I have a stalker. HE goes to my school, rite, and copies me. I turn around. Hes there. It gets freaky after gym. real freaky. eww.

O.o
    Wow, that does sound freaky. Even when my friends do that to me by joking, it's still freaky. Plus if you don't even know him well.

Off topic: Love your avatar. Anti Twilighters unite!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Apparently none of you people have met ME yet.
    o.O
    There was this one dude who was obsessed with me....and he smelled...BAD. But I dont really like talking about people like this so-
    OH
    I honestly have to say Opra Winfrey can get a little freakish at times.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    I went to school dance with this girl from my church as friends, but I think she sort of thought it was more, because in the months following the dance, she started to follow me around. Around school. Around in her car. Etc. A stalker, if you will.

Kinda weird, there's a page from Barker's life.

Giraffles <3

podɐʇǝɯ
    Years
    Some chick constantly bothers me in my journalism class, she's annoying and has a lazy eye. She always quotes tv shows or funny things I say and she's always asking me for hugs and quite frankly I think she's gross. She sneaks up behind me sometimes and hugs me and I want to punch her face in.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Haha.. Sounds.. Creepy you guys. I can't think of a huge creep right now, but there definitely has been one with one of my friends...

So she works at Burger King. There's this fat man in his like.. 40's that work there. She swears he's a pedophile. He always puts his arm around my friend.. Who is 15/16, and says, "Hi gorgeous/beautiful/sweetie." And he told another one of the people who work there, who then told my friend, that he thought she had big boobs and that she looked ****able.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    There's this fat man in his like.. 40's that work there. She swears he's a pedophile. He always puts his arm around my friend.. Who is 15/16, and says, "Hi gorgeous/beautiful/sweetie."
    That qualifies him as an ephebophile, not a paedophile.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    I don't really want to call him a freak because maybe it's the way he was born, but there's this one kid in my physical science and geography class and he's a freshman, but he still speaks like a little kid. He can't pronounce his R's, like he'll say 'All wite, let's do dis.' It gets kind of annoying after a little while -.-;

He hardly ever speaks. Most of the time he's drawing spaceships and stuff.

But he's 14. He should be out of that by now. I'm not sure if he's autistic or not, but I have Asperger's Syndrome so I can't really blame the kid for doing something like that. Even though my type of autism is way different than his. So I can't be like 'Look at me, and I have autism too. What the heck is wrong with him?'

But yeah. He's slightly strange. He gives oral reports and he loses his place even when he's following it with his finger...and in algebra, he broke down a trigonometric equation into a's and b's, and he was only supposed to show that the cosine of one function equaled the sine of another function or something. (Obviously, I'm not very good at this kind of algebra xP)

So yeah. There's my encounter.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Um...well...he's kind of a friend...but there was this guy that I met at summer camp. He was nice and everything, just kind of weird...he would nod and stare at me with huge eyes and say, "Oh yeah?" to everything I said. And he would invite me to lunch with him every day. That was spooky for me...

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    This one person that used to stalk me. Seriously. They were the creepiest, weirdest, and most disturbing person I ever met. They never leaved me alone! Eventually, I just reported them the guidance counselor because they always followed me. I was afraid of going somewhere by myself because I didn't wanna be raped/groped/whichever comes first. They were so creepy. .

Back