• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bilalus' Mini trade thread

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    Its been a long time since I last played, but I am trying to gather a team again so that I can fight against my friend, and I am in need of some pokemon. Also, I only have pokemon diamond, so please DO NOT OFFER POKEMON BLACK/WHITE ONESHere is what i have to offer so far:

SHINIES
    Lvl 1 careful shiny charmander
    Lvl 99 JAP shiny rash arcanine
    Lvl 5 shiny lax beldum
    Lvl 80 shiny modest kyogre (not sure if its touched or ev spread etc.)
    Lvl 54 i think UT shiny adamant hippowdon (i think it was berried)
    Lvl 70 UT shiny brave rayquaza
    Lvl 5 shiny brave evee
    Lvl 100 shiny EV'd metagross
    Lvl 70 shiny lonely ho-oh with pokerus
    Lvl 100 shiny brave Rayquaza NOTE: For some reason the guy I got this from named it RAQUAZA
    Lvl 70 shiny UT brave Rayquaza NOTE: For some reason the guy I got this from named it RAQUAZA
    Lvl 80 shiny Modest Kyogre
    Lvl 100 shiny lonely Deoxys (attack form)
    Lvl 45 UT shiny adamant Groudon
    Lvl 100 EV'd shiny adamant tyrannitar

LEGENDS

Lvl 70 Modest UT Heatran
    Lvl 10 Aura Mew
    Lvl 21 Manaphy NOTE: its called GRAHAM
    Lvl 100 Bashful Latios (japanese)
    Lvl 61 Timid Articuno
    Lvl 50 Naughty Moltres
    Lvl 70 UT (i think) Rash Raikou

EV'd (excluding ones mentioned before)

Lvl 100 EV'd Modest gengar
    Lvl 80 EV'd modest dialga
    Lvl 83 EV'd lax rhyperior
    Lvl 100 adamant EV'd salamence

I also have a waste deoxys lvl 100 with 395 speed. I will update my list of pokemon the more i trade with people. And also, all pokemon you will recieve from me are gts cloned.

WHAT I WANT

Lvl 1 Adamant Machop with No Guard, preferably High IVs.
    Lvl 1 Impish Rhyhorn with Solid Rock, preferably High IVs and has Dragon Rush Egg Move.
    Lvl 1 Modest Porygon, preferably High IVs with Download. Needs to be equipped with Up-Grade
    Lvl 1 Modest Magby with Flame Blitz Egg Move. Needs to be equipped with Magmorizor

If you can offer any of the above, you can choose whatever pokemon you wish from my list, if not, then we'll have to talk business! lol.

Also want:
    shinies/legends/EV'd pokemon with favourable natures. Preferably untouched if they are not EV'd.

My replies and trades with you will be a bit slow at the moment, i have exams and am revising for them etc. Plus I need to be able to get back into GTS cloning so it may take me a few tries to get it down per pokemon you request, so please bare with me!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    @ gallade- i pm'd you about this one as i checkd my inbox b4 this thread.

@ tomato- hp 305, attack 287, defense 298, sp att 107, sp def 104 and 93 speed. He has megahorn, rock wrecker, earthquake and hammer arm.

@xtremedarkrai- OT is japanese, it says it came from hoenn and caught in a pokeball. You need any more info ask me.

Bobequalslove- you make an offer

@ booyakaboy- whats the nature and level of your latios? is it EV'd?

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    What do you want for it?
    fillerfiller

whats the nature of your shiny mewtwo? if you want i can clone a master ball or rare candy for you as well and attach it to the rhyperior

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    Its nature is Rash. Still want it?
    And if you could attach a Master Ball to Rhyperior, that would be great!^^

and whats the level of the shiny mewtwo? if its level 100 could you tell me the stats please?

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    @ booyakaboy- anything else you have to offer?

@tamoto- the mewtwo is modest!!! thanks! thats like the nature i reaaaaallly wanted!

Back