• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bilzandpap's generation 3 center!

bilzandpap

Who DOESN'T love Conkeldurr???
Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2019
    I can give you ANY Pokemon from generations 1, 2 or 3, any of the first 386 Pokemon at any level, on Black and White. All you need to do is give me a Pokemon I need.

I NEED CURRENTLY:
    Manaphy, Zorua, Zoroark Gothita, Gothitora, Gothitelle, Tornadus, Landorus, Meloetta, Genesect, Keldeo, Regigigas, Dewott, Samurott, Tepig, Pignite, Emboar, Piplup, Prinplup, Empoleon, Turtwig, Grotle, Torterra, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus.

Katarn

EV Trainer / Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    I could give you a Turtwig for a Skarmory.

bilzandpap

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2019
    OKAY, I'm getting a lot of requests.

But I need to figure out how to find my friend code on my white game first! can you help with that?

TRADES TO BE COMPLETED:
    akwaismaster: shiftry for samurott.
    scraggy: slowking, torkoal and/or grimer for zorua and/or tepig
    katarn: turtwig for skarmory.
    krovvy: gothita for salamence.

AusDon

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Zoroark for your... Pikachu.
    Oh, and you find your friend code by looking at your Pal Pad. It's an item in your "key item" pouch. To trade, go to the person upstairs in a pokecenter, in the middle.

Last edited:

bilzandpap

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2019
    Wow, this is turned out to be really successful.

From now on PM me for trade offers. I will PM you when I am ready to make a trade. Sometimes this may take a while because first I have to migrate from Emerald, then to Diamond, then to White.

EDIT: Oops, nearly forgot. Fill out this form when requesting.

MY USERNAME:
    I WANT:
    NICKNAMED: If desired
    I AM WILLING TO OFFER:
    MY FRIEND CODE:

Huge thanks to AusDon for telling me how to get my Friend Code!

EDIT: Tomorrow at 2:00 vancouver, canada time I will be able to carry out the following six trades hopefully:
    APokemonTrainer gets Dragonite
    Akwaismaster gets Shiftry
    Scraggy gets Torkoal for Zorua
    theunlikedcookie gets a Male Nidoran
    AusDon gets a Pikachu
    cameron 161 gets a Deoxys

my friend code is in my signature, I'm pretty sure I need yours so PM me with it if it's not in your sig

UPDATE: I'm totally good for tomorrow. My Pokemon are already on Diamond! Meet me in the wifi room.

Last edited:
    Back