• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bishie Lovers Club ♡ V2

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    As the old club died a silent death a little over 3 months ago, we, the members of the old club, hoped to try and revive it as a new club. A new club, yes, but better, shinier and prettier than the old one. So, with a little pride we present you: *COUGH*

The Bishie Lovers Club V2

Now with 100% more bishies​
    Bishie Lovers Club ♡ V2

What's the point of this thread you ask? To give members of our dear Pokécommunity the chance to talk about their favourite (good looking) characters without being restricted to one series or topic. Because, you see, the Bishie club talks about everything bishie related and never sticks to just one topic (unless that topic is bishie). You're next (or maybe that was the first) question might be: what is a "bishie"? "Bishie" is a therm that comes from the Japanese word Bishounen (美少年) and is usually used to describe the pretty boys and men that inhabit the Anime and Manga world (and let's not forget the games). It can also be used to describe the female equivalent (Bishoujo - 美少女).

Extra

Rules

• All of PC's Rules apply
    • You can bring up your own topics, but try to talk about others' as well
    • Images of a certain size should be put in spoiler tags to not stretch the page: [SPOILER][IMG]imgurlhere[/IMG][/SPOILER]
    • Fanservice is allowed but NO MATURE CONTENT IN PICTURES
    • No fighting
    • Enjoy the conversation and the presence of the bishies

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Yay~ I've missed this club a lot. Joinage, please? =3

And ZOMG I think that pic just took all the stuff I've been studying for my history exam and tossed them out of the window. All three of them are <3

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Of course. x3 You don't even have to ask. XD

Tehehe. XD I thought it would fit. Seeing as Lavi, Kanda and Allen are our favourites. <3
    Or at least high in top 10. x3

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Did you see the new chapter? Lavi finally reappeared! <3 Even if...well, you'll see. No Kanda though. :/

It took me quite some time to get used to One Piece's art style (I have to admit, in the beginning it really repelled me), but...*sniff* ;__;

RIP Ace
    Spoiler:

*sniff* Ace...;__;

EDIT: I hate how now we can't just copy paste images anymore. >.>

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I did see the new chapter, yes. >( And I think I hate "Fiddler" now more than Skin Boric. >C
    I did also see Kanda in this chapter, in quite a funny panel. XD;

Anyways, you've been reading One Piece and your favourite character goed? D: That's horrible. It's always sad to see your favourite character go. D:
    He looks like a cool character. : 0 Too bad he went...

I hope that atm, Kanda and Lavi won't go either... XD

What do you mean? D:

Spoiler:

I want it <3

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    *__* I love Kanda's hair.

And he isn't my favorite character...just one of my favorites. XD It isn't so much the fact that he died, but HOW and WHY he died that's so sad. After EVERYTHING that happened, after all those sacrifices the main character, Luffy, made in order to stop his brother's execution, he FINALLY rescues him...but then another villain shows up, provokes Ace, and in the end he dies because he shields Luffy from another guy's attack. So he gets his chest run through by a fist of magma. It doesn't help that the entire rescue-Ace part is filled with flashbacks to their past and stuff. Oh, and after Ace dies, the mangaka shows us a flashback of the first time the two met (they aren't related by blood), and the promise they made to never die.

T__T

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Who doesn't? *3* He's got probably some of the prettiest hair in Anime history (XD; Not entirely true, but, close, no? XD). No wonder he's so proud of his hair. :'3
    That's a characteristic he shares with me, I do like my hair as well... but I always wear it in a ponytail... even though my Mom says I should wear it untied more often. |DD

Bishie Lovers Club ♡ V2
    Bishie Lovers Club ♡ V2

Buh, that sounds like a horrible death. D: And like a real tear jerker. D: I can probably relate how you're feeling to how I was feeling when Alma destroyed herself. -sigh-
    It's that moment when you suddenly get a lot of information, usually very emotional, about someone, and that someone suddenly dies... Those hurt the most. : (

Oh yes, I remember you talking about 07-Ghost and that you were pretty content about it. Since I finished (Zoku) Natsume Yuujinchou today, I was looking for a new Anime, and decided to give it a chance. :3
    Castor reminds me a bit of these guy of Fire Emblem... Etzel was it... and Canas.

Spoiler:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    07-Ghost is pretty good, but the anime progresses really, really slowly. It picks up a bit after Hakuren shows up, though.

I can't draw Kanda. >.<

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Alright. Well, good that I'm warned. XD; We'll see once I start watching the anime. :3

Oh? You drew him? 8D Can I see?
    Kanda's fun to draw... BUT HIS NOSE. AAAGH >3< I can't draw his nose... Sadly. >_< I'm working a new picture now... and thanks to that nose of his, I have to change his entire face structure... |D

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    When I'm in class, I tend to doodle on my notebook. I always erase whatever I draw though. I tried drawing Kanda but D: his face is impossible for me. My specialty is hair and eyes. I can't draw guys. .__.

The nose and the mouth are the hardest parts. >_< Oh, and the eyebrows. Yeah...I can't draw eyebrows.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Oh boo, I would have loved to see it. :V Well, yeah, he's got a face that's very hard to draw. I think I understand it now though... It's something with his jaw line...It's not as havy as some Anime characters.
    Oh hair is fun to draw. : D Well, if you like drawing hair, drawing Kanda should be heaven. XDDD You can avoid drawing his face by turning him around. x3

Guys are fun to draw. :3

So yeah, Mikage turned into a pink rabbit thing with wings? o_Ô It's very cute, but I liked human Mikage. XD;

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Is it... Now that you say.. Yes, they sound familiar in my head. It's a funny thing you mention Ei/Yougetsu... I was just looking up something Saiunkoku Mongatari related (and ended up finding a Kanda picture... XD I'm cursed.)

Teito's VA is Masahiro's. :3

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Voice actors are freaky. Sometimes, the different characters they voice sound alike, but other times it's just O.o

But when I see Suzaku from Shounen Onmyouji charging at an enemy, yelling at the top of his lungs, I can't help but go LOL LAVI WITH A BFS. xD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Lavi with a what? ._?

I finished 07-Ghost. It's a nice anime. But one that ends with an open ending... At least one of the series I watch will end in February with the lovetriangle of Alto, Sheryl and Ranka finally solved. I can't WAIT to see how it ends, but I honestly hope it's Ranka. A sweet guy like Alto deserves a sweet girl who does not abuse his kindness. :V

(Ah, yes, I'm rewatching Macross Frontier... x3 There's only one thing I don't like about MF... And that's the fanservice...Fortunately, in the show, it's fairly "limited".)

Do you mind if I find this hilariously cute? XD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Fanart of Alto and Michael (who by the way has one of the most beautiful character themes ever~)

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    No, that's adorable. XD I was thinking of watching Macross Frontier, but I wasn't sure about its genre. I don't generally like those type of anime...but it looks good, so I don't know. :/

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    XD;

I think you should give it a go. I'm not into mecha anime at all (let's face it, Alto's face is the only reason I started watching that anime), but I enjoyed Macross Frontier A LOT.
    It's got great characters, great animation (except one episode, wich isn't plot relevant at all) and a great soundtrack with very nice instrumental music (like "Shadow of Micheal", "Innocent Green", ....) and some very catchy songs, but this is still my favourite:

I don't think it contains major spoilers, if any spoilers at all... There's some from the 2nd episode, and some scenes from the movie/1st episode. :3 And some later in the anime, but still no big spoilers. x3

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    That's a really nice song. ^^ Not my type of song, but beautiful nevertheless. I think I'll give Macross Frontier a try, once I'm done with One Piece (which really shouldn't be too long now). I'll probably end up liking it.

It's scary how fangirls bishie-fy everything. o.o

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    It's just one of the many songs in the Anime. :3 I think I got all of them now... Some more than once. XD

That's good. :3 Let me know what you think of it. ^_^ And who you prefer, Alto or Brera. |D (Brera being the blonde guy v)
    Spoiler:

Oh, yes, they got a good hang of bishiefying E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. A big part is also good ad yaoifying everything. ;V
    The things you find while looking for pictures. @//@

Back