• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BLACK★ROCK GRAPHICS: now with more recent junk

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
  • Thought I might as well post my newer stuff here, although you can find all my older (and for the most part crappier) stuff in my PC photo album. I guess you can comment on those here as well... but remember most of them are really old. XD

Banners:
    Spoiler:

Icons:
    Spoiler:

Wallpapers:
    Spoiler:

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • Oh, wow!
    These are great!

My favourites are "into the distance", "don't say lazy", the first, third, fourth and fifth icons and, of course, the wallpaper.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I agree with the plainness comment about your latest tag. If it were me, I'd throw in some vector brushing

Heizer

You are thinking of me
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2009
    Looking at everybody's art work including your's is making me wish i had photoshop.
    Oh you are using photoshop right?

The Red Chain

Oh wow.. You are very good with your graphics.
    I love the Into the Distance, and Black Rock Shooter banners.
    The icon of Etna is awesome as well! Haha, you've inspired me to make more graphics. XD
    Anyway, amazing work! :'D

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    You make really good graphics. :D I have to say, you're great at typography.
    Your "Into the Distance", "Prepare for Feedback" and "Don't Say Lazy" tags are my favorites. :D
    I really like the concept of your "Into the Distance" tag.

I don't like Fire Witch banner that much though. Your "Maiden" tag seems to lack something, although I can't really tell what it is. (Is that your try at CME's timeSPLITTERS tutorial? :D)

Pretty much all of your tags have amazing depth, flow and lighting. :D Your 'Prepare for Feedback" tag really improved when you added extra brushing behind the render. :D

But I only started making tags a few months ago so I'm not really sure if how I criticized your tags is correct... Anyway, keep up the good work. :D

Back