• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black and White Battle Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
Just use the Black and White sprites in .gif format. If you can find them... I want them so bad. Just gen 1-4, though.

TSR has a few of the Pokemon completely ripped, you would just need to make them .gif's. It would take a while to get them all though, seeing as they only have six or seven done now, and it's twenty frames or something like that.

nmorr

Takin a brake. -_-
Years
TSR has a few of the Pokemon completely ripped, you would just need to make them .gif's. It would take a while to get them all though, seeing as they only have six or seven done now, and it's twenty frames or something like that.

I don't think that we're aiming for 20 frames, even if we want to make it exact. Not to mention the back sprites are strangely ripped.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
I don't think that we're aiming for 20 frames, even if we want to make it exact. Not to mention the back sprites are strangely ripped.

What do you mean strangely ripped? The people on TSR rip them using programs, so that's how they are in game. Granted they do look weird, but that's the way Nintendo did it.

me2hack

Graphics Artist
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Please don't revive old threads. This is against the rules.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Please don't revive a thread that's over two months old.
And me2hack, just report it next time.

-locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back