• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black and White glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I heard that one in 2000. It's untrue, though I believed it for years, and sometimes still find myself pressing up and B while catching a Pokemon.
    :haha: it is the same with me. Youll never know afterall. It doesn't help I suppose when you do manage to get a high level pokemon into a Pokéball at first try xD just feeds ones superstition xD

I also got caught by the double pokemon faint , so thankfully I know know what to do...

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I dont think this is a glitch but when your in celestial tower the trainers will face different directions when you press B button. :/

Uh...that's not a glitch. It's not only in Celestial Tower either, it's with basically any trainer that looks around. It's always been like this in, like, every game since you could run.

It seems that really all of the "glitches" posted here so far aren't real glitches, just simple things that most people should know by now (it's surprising you haven't if you didn't realize this all before). Either that or they're just those rumored glitches that have been floating around that probably don't really work.

Sorry if that sounded pessimistic, but it was all the truth, which is what Reshiram (or was it Zekrom?) wants.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Actually, I've run into a couple of game freezes when the foe used the move Accupressure. I was really worried too, because I was holding the system the right way as well. Apparently game freezes happened to a few of my friends as well :/

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I was discussing this with a friend a few weeks ago, but in Iccirus City (or well, near Dragonspiral Tower) there's a lump of snow that appears in winter, giving you access to a ledge with double grass. What if you saved up there in winter and played the next season, but didn't have a flier with you? You'd be stuck. :[

But...now that I think about it...the game won't switch seasons til you exit a building. So...you'd be okay. But for a while there, I was thinking it'd be a fatal glitch.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2017
    I think there is a glitch that a pokeball turned into masterball if you press b+down in the correct time.
    Lol!

I haven't experienced any lag either, and I've also played through the game entirely. Perhaps it's because I'm on a DSi and a 3DS so maybe the hardware is better at processing the data.

LegostormJ

Proud Black Owner
    Years
  • I noticed that the other day as well, they move at the same speed you run at.

At first I thought that was supposed to happen but when you hop on a bicycle and start moving around they stay at the initial walking speed.
    im pretty sure i tried it on the bike and they move fast if you press (B) even if you are on a bike... its odd...

beanzy100000

Collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2011
    if you go down the streets in the castelia city on your bike people sometimes move through you. :)

The_Evil_Weavile

used Ennui
    Years
  • I was using a (non-hacked) Jirachi, level 50 when a Metagross used Earthquake on it and brought it to one hitpoint, but it said Jirachi fainted, so I tried to switch it out but it couldn't be switched out. Then I tried to heal it to no avail, while Metagross kept using Bulletpunch, which failed. Jirachi's sprite was gone, but the HP bar was still hovering there with 1HP. I couldn't attack so I had to turn off the game and lost 20 level ups.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I was using a (non-hacked) Jirachi, level 50 when a Metagross used Earthquake on it and brought it to one hitpoint, but it said Jirachi fainted, so I tried to switch it out but it couldn't be switched out. Then I tried to heal it to no avail, while Metagross kept using Bulletpunch, which failed. Jirachi's sprite was gone, but the HP bar was still hovering there with 1HP. I couldn't attack so I had to turn off the game and lost 20 level ups.

While that's an unusual glitch, this thread hasn't been posted in for over a month and needs to be locked. As said in another thread, there still isn't an active glitch thread so if you want to remake it, you can. Either way...
    Black and White glitches

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back