• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black and White story jumpping.

Kaith

Hacker of Fire
Years
  • Okay, so is it just the site I use to read the manga, or the actual story? The story keeps jumping past different events. Like in the chapter just released (chapter 12) Black talks about attacks at the dream-yard, kidnapping in Castelia, the attempted capture of Victini, and the skull stealing. He also has 3 badges when I've only read about him wining a single badge, and that was the second badge.

The reason I'm asking is because if you look carefully one the page I'm talking about, you can see Iris in the center picture, and in the picture with Victini, there is a talk bubble with Japanese text in it.

Is this intentional? My first thought was that since it's being released in a magazine, and not novels, (Like how the Platinum arc is currently in) the author is intentionally leaving out chapters and will put them in once the novels catch up to the BW story.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    The reason this is this way is because it's being released in several magazines at once, but the group translating it is only translating it from one magazine. So as of now, the ones that are translated are in a pretty random order. Once they get out into graphic novels we'll be able to get the whole story though. :3

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Its because PokeSpe being released in mulltiple Magazine. The scan group who take PokeSpe as their project buy their own raw. Since those magazine are pretty expensive because taxes, export charges and such, the scan grup only capable exporting 1 magazine at a time. Its still ofrtunate for us for a scan grup to take PokeaSpe as their project. We can only wait for Tankobon for fixed chapter order. But, I think it still a long way for BW tankobon to be released since Platinum Chapter still have yet to finished.

Back