• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black and White Zapdos with Heat Wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Hello everyone. So I recently started building my competitive team of pokemon and everything has gone very well so far, except one little thing. I have a Zapdos in my team, I transferred him from soul silver. Now, I want this Zapdos to have the move Heat Wave, but I don't think there is anyway for Zapdos to learn heat wave in black and white. So basically I am just wondering if anyone knows any ways I could teach my Zapdos Heat Wave in black or white, if this isn't possible I don't really want to go all the way through Soul Silver again so I was wondering if anyone would trade me a level 50 Zapdos with timid nature who hasn't been EV trained in Soul Silver. In exchange I can trade a level 50 Timid nature Zapdos who hasnt been EV trained in Black or White.

Thanks everyone

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Nope, it can't learn it in generation 5 - only in previous games. And this section isn't really for trading, so if you do want a level 50 Zapdos in SoulSilver, use the quick trade thread. :) Oh and next time you have a question, use our simple questions thread.

Black and White Zapdos with Heat Wave

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back