• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black and White

Status
Not open for further replies.

John-117

Jirachi lover
    Years
    Can we make a discussion on Black and White (not 5th generation's pokemon)? Lock it if you do not want to. About black and white, I hope they really putting 3D in it. (Nvidia's 3D camera make the LCD screen have the 3D thing. They said you don't need any glasses to feel the 3D, because the screen is small.....) Back on B&W I hope they can change the angle of viewing by the users.

Maybe a new DS that both screen are touchable.

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
    Years
    The next DS that is going to come out is the Nintendo 3DS, its a DSi with 3D features, theres not much known about it though. The games also have little information so nothing to talk about.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    They changed the battle screen and it looks killer. You can check it out on Serebii.

GaggliusHacks

random pokehacker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2011
    i hope you know that serebii just copies pokebeach whenever pokebeach gets infor on gen 5

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back