• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black Pirate

Neko_Misty

Water Master
    Years
    PG-13 Sorry I couldn't come up with a better title. There will be spelling and grammer errors, but please comment and enjoy.

Chapter1

=Snowpoint port=

The dark waves crashed against the port. A girl of five years shivered. The gray sky promised of bad weather. Her black hair blew in the chilling air. She pulled her brother's oversized jacket closer. She made sure to keep her green on the horizon.

"Relax Bell. I'm sure he is safe. You know David would never do anything stupid." She looked up at the officer with salt and pepper hair. He smiled and pat her head. They looked out to the sea and saw a small dot on the water's edge. A horn started to go off. She shivered with excitement. The boat got closer and docked. She quickly ran to the end of the pier. The sailors got off one by one without looking at her. The Captian got off and looked at her. She ran up to him.

"Cappy, where is my brother?" She asked with huge eyes. He just shook his head.

"Bella, I'm so sorry." He picked up the crying girl and hugged her close. Light snow started to fall, covering the sad pier.

=Ten years later=
    "Come on Bella," pleaded a young officer.

"I told you that I was catching an early boat." Bella crossed her arms and looked at him sternly. He wouldn't budge from the door. She could see snow starting again. "I have to go before it's too hard to walk."

"Atleast come and say good bye to the officers."

"I guess I can do that. But I can't delay long." He gave a goofy smile and nodded. They head out the into the cold air. She wore a tight tank top and baggy jeans but seemed to not notice the chilling air.
    She waved to people who were out in the streets. They waved back and shouted good byes. She finally entered the station and waved to few officers that were around. She quickly went to the back and stepped into Captian's office. "Is today the today?" Asked a man with salt and pepper hair behind a dek.

"It is Gavin. And as you promised, I get to travel." She sat in an arm chair in front of his desk. He chuckled lightly.

"Well, I ment a different kind of travel to the one you're thinking."

"What are you talking about?" Her eyes narrowed to slits.

"Ever hear of the Snow Pirate?"

"Yeah, the guy who fights outside the law but it's for the good of Sinnoh?"

"Yes. Remember how he disappeared?" She nodded. "Well, he was a black for this station. He was your brother."

"You're either playing a mean joking or you're completely serious."

"I'm completely serious. I wouldn't joke about this. Which I hope you take my request seriously. I want you to become the Snow Pirate."

"I can't. I'm a girl, who just turned fifteen."

"You're well trained from your younger days and you're quick minded."

"I don't think I can."

"I know you can Bella. You're exactly like David except for stubborn attitude." She raised an eyebrow at him and shook her head. "Please, Team Galatic is getting braver and commiting more crimes faster we expect." She thought for a second of the pros and cons. A huge con was she could die. She could avoid that.

"I'll do it under one condition. I'm to be called the Black Pirate. I don't want to take my brother's rightful title."

"No problem. Now I have a few things for you." He reached under his desk and pulled out a box along with a cutlass. "You're to wear a bandana around your hair when you fight. Helps protect your identity. A P*DA so we can send you on missions and to collect info. My number, along with a few others, are in there. Also, your brother's necklace and jacket are in there. I figured you'd want those too. Finally, your cutlass and permit to carry it." She put the gifts in her backpack careful and looped the cutlass on her belt. She glanced at the clock.

"Thanks alot Gavin, but I've got to run. I'm about to miss my boat." He gave a short wave and she dashed through door and out the station. She headed towards the pier. A horn gave a great blow. She cursed under her breath and picked up her pace. Finally, the boat came into view. She dashed onto the plank and onto the boat. She bent over and started to huff. Her breath came back and she stood to see no one else on board.

"Isabella!" Came a voice from her right. She tuned to see a boy with blond hair and sapphire eyes head for her. He was about ten. He hugged her and
    smiled. "You've picked today to start too! I'm so glad."

"Hi Joey. Yeah. Which reminds me, which one are you picking?" She knew which but he was always happy to tell her.

"I'm taking piplup. You know I love water."

"I'm picking Chimchar."

"Thats cool. Just don't expect me to go easy on you."

"Wouldn't dream off it. Where is everyone?" She glanced at the deck.

"I have no idea but the captian is in the kitchen." She bit her lower lip and thought. "I'm glad you're here and I don't have to go alone."

"Me too. How about we go get something to eat?" Bella asked.

"Sounds wonderful." They smiled and headed towards food gallery.

=One week later=

"If I ever eat anymore seafood, it'll be the death of me," groaned Bella. She walked off the boat and onto the streets of Sandgem Town.

"It wasn't that bad." Joey smiled at her. She just groaned again. They looked around. She saw the Professor's house not far away. She started towards it with Joey beside her. When she was just outside the door, it opened to reveal an assistant. He fixed his glasses and looked at them.

"May I help you?"

"We came to get our starter pokemon." She said clearly.

"Oh, come in." He motioned them inside. He lead them to a table with three pokemon it. "Please pick one." Turtwig looked timid to her, Piplup looked docile, and Chimchar looked stubborn. She picked up the Chimchar and pat its head. He smiled sweetly. "That's your final choice?" She nodded and looked at Joey to see him holding the piplup. He nooded too. The assistant hand them pokeballs and they put their pokemon up. He also handed them five extra pokeballs. After giving them a lesson, they were out the door.

"I guess I'm going to Oreburgh City. What about you Bella?"

"I'm going to spend some time training first. But I might catch up to you."

"See ya later Bell." He waved and took off. She sighed and released Chimchar.

"I hope you don't mind training hard." It shook its head and climbed on her shoulder. "Good because we'll be in some tough spots and we have to be ready." It gave a cry. "Thats the way to go. Come on." She took off towards the forest.

=One week later=

"Alright. Try it again Chimchar. Flame Wheel, go." Chimchar gave a cry and aimed for its tree. It spun into a wheel and built a fire around him. He hit the tree, making it a flame. "Good. Now put it out." Chimchar started to dig at the ground. The dirt quickly put the fire out. "Wonderful. I think you got it faster that time. A little more and we could go to Oreburgh." Chimchar smiled and hopped on her shoulder. "Think we should Machop to work a bit more?" It nodded. "Alright, Machop, go." She tossed out her pokeball and Machop looked at her. "Time for some training. Lets work on your Cross Chop." Machop looked at the burnt tree and got ready to strike when her P*DA went off. She groaned as she answered. "Isabella Moon here."

"Bella, sorry to call you so soon, but Galatic is up to something in Jubilife. They're all over the city. We need Black Pirate to watch and stop what they're doing. Can you go?"

"I'm already there. Talk soon." She hung up and looked at her pokemon.

"Ready to fight?" They nodded to her and she put Machop in her pokeball. She dug in her bag and pulled out a black bandana and the necklace.

"Time to go." She put them on and dashed towards Jubilife City.

=Jubilife City=

"Commander Mars, its nighttime and we're ready to send out the brain control waves."

"Good. Contact the TV station and give the go." The grunt bowed and left. When he returned, he looked disstressed. "What is the problem?"

"I can't seem to get in contact with the station."

"What?" She stood and reached for the radio. "This is Commander Mars, send the waves now." First was a crackle then a voice came on.

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that Mars."

"Who is this? I'll have you're head."

"I was hoping for a welcome party for the Black Pirate but I'll settle for taking down this project you have here. Now, I suggest you get out of Jubilife. See ya, Commander Mars." It was all static again.

"Gather everyone and lets move out."

"You're going to take that threat seriously Commander?"

"No, but Cyrus needs to know of the new pest. Now, gather and move." The grunt bowed and headed out of the hideout. "Who in the world is Black Pirate?" She mumbled.

Neko_Misty

Water Master
    Years
    Chapter2
    =The next morning=

A ring came from the nightstand beside her bed. She groaned as she answered it. "Isabella Moon."

"Morning Bell. I wanted to say great job last night. Galatic is now out of there. Plus, you did it with minumun damage. I knew you'd do great. Stay in touch. Bye."

"Bye." She yawned and sat up in bed. Chimchar looked at her and rolled over. "I don't think so. We have to look around today." It mumbled and sat up. "I'm going to shower, wait here." He nodded and watched her leave.
    In ten minutes she was back and feeling better. "Now for breakfast. Lets see find a good place to eat." Chimchar rolled his eyes and hopped on her shoulder. They head out of the pokemon center and onto the streets. People were talking and exchanging gossip. She looked around and found the nearest guy. He must have belonged to the nearest school. "Excuse me, do you know what everyone is talking about?"

The guy turned to her and raised an eyebrow. "You don't know. Someone ran Galatic last night. They about took over TV station. Its the biggest news right now." He left her pondering.

"How can news get around so quickly?" Chinchar shrugged and looked over his shoulder. A group of girls were behind her. She turned to face them.

"May I help you?" The girls looked disappointed at the sound of her voice.

"I just thought you were someone we know," one of them spoke up. "Sorry." They left muttering to one another.

"Do I stand out that much?" Chimchar nodded. "Well, I rather stand out. More fun." He just rolled his eyes. They started to walk around and finally came upon a resturant. She walked in and heard a soft song.

"May I help you?" asked a girl with pink hair.

"Table for two." She nodded and guided her to a table. Chimchar jumped into the other chair and smiled. "I'm going to get a breakfast platter with Moomoo milk and a stack of pancakes for Chimchar." The girl nodded and took off. Bella tilted back in her chair slightly and closed her eyes. Bella heard a faint ringing and groaned. She dug into her bag and finally pulled out her P*DA. It was an email and picture from an unknown source.

You look good kicking.
    Bella quickly clicked on the picture. The picture was of her kicking a grunt in the face. She stared at the picture til the food came. Bella took a bite and smiled. It was good. Chimchar seemed to enjoy his food. As she ate, she thought about sending the email to Gavin."I doubt he could figure it out. But how can someone get my number?" She heard a beep come from her P*DA and quickly clicked on another email from the same unknown source.
    Talking to yourself is very unlady like. But so is lookig like death. You should wear more bright colors.

"What the-" Bella looked around but no one seemed to be paying attention to her."Who the hell are you?" No more than she asked the question than the answer came.
    Someone who'll be watching you from now on.

"Well, thats past the stalker marker." Bella flagged down the the pink haired girl, payed, and left in a hurry. Soon she became aware of everyone around her. "How about we do something?" Bella glanced at Chimchar. He gave a nodded. "What looks good to you?" Chimchar looked around and shrugged. "Yeah, not much to do I guess. How about we leave town and head onto Oreburgh?" Chimchar gave a cry of agreement. "Let me get my stuff first." Walking to the center, a sight caught her attention. She walked up to a building and looked at a poster. It was old but she could tell who was wanted. Her brother's smiling face looked back at her. She grabbed and stuffed it in her pocket. Chimchar gave a confused look but shrugged. They continued inside the center. A couple of ladies were talking in the corner.

"I heard it's a boy; younger than the other one. Plus he took ever cent from every grunt." Bella let a small smile slip at the last part. She always had sticky fingers.

"I heard it's a pokemon."

"Rubbish. How can a wild one do that kind of stuff?" They continued as she passed and went to her room.

"Gossip is so weird. And the stories are crazy." Chimchar nodded. She gathered her few things and placed them in her bag. Lastly, she looped on her cutlass. "Lets get out before I'm stopped." Chimchar hopped are shoulder and nodded. She looked at the window and began to think. She opened the window and slid out. "Not taking chances through the front." She guided her way through the dark alleys to a fence. She climbed it with ease. Once on the other side, she took off in the woods.

"How long til we get there do you think?" Chimchar shrugged and got down. "I'm guessing if we don't stop, we'll make it in time." Faster than she could speak, they made it to the cave enterance. It looked dark and she had no light. "Machop, go." She tossed the pokeball in the air. Machop looked at her and then at the cave. "Can you guide us through?" Machop nodded and they all entered. They took it slowly over the rocky path and edges. She came close to falling a couple of times but finally they made it to the other side of the cave. "Thank goodness. Here Machop." She handed a poffin to the Machop. Machop ate it happily. Once finished, Bella put her back in her pokeball. The sun was setting and no one was in sight. She dashed around til she found the center.

"May I help you?" Asked a Nurse Joy.

"Yes can I stay the night?"

"Of course. Just go down this hall and enter in the second door on your left," she said, pointing to a hallway.

"Thanks Nurse Joy." She started to walk when the lights flickered out. A cold object slid against her leg. She jumped and tried to see in the dark.
    "Nurse Joy? Anyone?" Chimchar jumped down and made his flame bigger. A shadow stood in front of her. When she came close to it, it flckered and disappeared. "Is anyone in this hall?"

"Go away. You're not wanted. Disappear," Came a voice from her left. She looked but no one was there.

"Chimchar, loop this ghost in Ember." Chimchar nodded and listened hard to track faint footsteps. He quickly shot of rapid fire of embers. A child stood among the flames. She glared at Bella.

"Let me go you ninny," She hissed

"Ninny? Smart talk for someone in your position."

"Just go away." She narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms. Soon the figure disappeared and the lights came back on.

"What just happen?" Bella lookd around. There was no sign that anything happen in the first place. "That was just way too freaky. I say we hit an inn." Chimchar nodded and climbed up her shoulder. As they passed the front station, Bella noticed it was empty. "As if I couldn't be more freaked out." Bella quicked her pace and was out the door. She continued to wander in the streets. A small beep came from her bag. She searched through it and pulled out her P*DA. It was another email.

Take a left at the next corner and you'll find an open inn.
    Bella thought about it. No harm could come from it. She made a left at the next corner and saw a small house. The lights were on. A sign hung from the door that read: Boar's Inn. "Good enough for me." She walked in and saw an old lady at the counter.

"Welcome to Boar's Inn. I'm Ms. Boar, what do you need this evening?"

"A room with one bed." The old lady nodded and reached under the desk. She pulled out a key and gave it to Bella. "Thank you. How much do I owe."

"Someone already payed for you." The old lady smiled.

"Right. Well, night." Bella waved and headed up stairs. "Why would he or she pay?" Bella shook her head and stepped inside her room. It was dark and small. Bella loved it anyways. She flopped on the bed and fell asleep.
    The next morning, her P*DA began to ring. She hoped it wasn't unknown. Groaning, she got up and took the P*DA from her bag."Isabella Moon," she anwsered with a slight yawn.

"Hey Bella. How do you feel about being a beautiful date for me tonight?" asked a charming voice.

"Morning to you too, Joey. What's the occasion?"
    "A party at the Pokemon Mansion. I'd figured you could use a few clues about Team Galatic. I hear they're going to show."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." She hoped he wouldn't figure it out.

"I know about Black Pirate. Doesn't take a someone smart to figure it out."

"What gave me away?" She yawned a bit and stood. She looked out the window, into the blinding light.

"The cutlass. But the police won't be so quick to catch it. So, no problems. But back to the party. Come dressed in a dress and not those jeans. You look kinda like a boy in those and I don't want them thinking my date is a guy. No offence."

"None taken. I've always been a tomboy. What time do I show up?"

"Around eight would be nice."

"I'll try to be on time. Later Joey." She hung up and looked down at the streets. It was bare except a few people. All looked happy to be in the sunshine. She shut the blinds, closing out all light. Bella grabbed her bag as Chimchar climbed her shoulder. She slid the P*DA in her pocket and left the room. Bella waited by the counter as the old lady came.

"Thank you for staying at Boar's Inn."the old lady gave a smile as she reached under the counter. Bella smiled and turned to leave but the old lady stopped her."A young man left this for you. The same one who payed for your room." A blue pokemon egg sat on a cushion. It was beautiful to her.

"Did he leave a name or any info?"

"I'm afraid not but I can describe him. Young, tall, long black hair and eyes. He wore a black hooded jacket and jeans. Does that help?"

"Yes. Did he have any marks you noticed?"

"I'm afraid not. I hope I helped you in some way."

"You did ma'am. Have a nice day." Bella picked up the egg and left the Inn. The sun seemed to be brighter now. "You think they might have a Dragonite Express?" Chimchar shrugged. She stopped and placed the egg in her bag. It would have to do til she got a container in Hearthome. "I've got the whole day to waste money and make over my looks. Sounds fun." Chimchar snickered and Bella glared at him. They wandered around til Bella saw a dress in a small window. It was black and simple. It was zubat shadow necklace too. "Perfect. I'd look really girly in that. Or sexy." She smiled and stepped into the small shop.

"May I help you?" asked a girl with green hair that spiked.

"Yeah, can I get that dress in the window?" The girl nodded and took it from the window. She handed the dress to Bella and guided her to a small dressing room. Bella dressed into the dress and looked in the full length mirror that hung on a wall. She smiled as turned around in it. "Perfect." Bella took it off and redressed. She took the dress to the counter and let the girl ring it up. Bella was surprised to see the dress was cheap. She payed and left the shop happy. "Now for shoes. Where can I get them?" She still needed to go to Hearthome. A faint whistle could be heard in the distance. It must be the Dragonite Express. She started to dash towards the whistle. It seemed to come from everywhere but thankfully Chimchar could hear it when she couldn't. Finally a small station came into view. She raced inside to see it was empty. Bella walked up the glass window on her left. A boy with black hair and eyes looked at her with a smile.

Neko_Misty

Water Master
    Years
    Chapter3

"Welcome to the Express Port. How may I help you?"

"One ticket to Hearthome."

"That'll be 500." She gave him the money and as she took the ticket he said," And how is that egg?" She narrowed her eyes and glared. "No reason for that look."

"Stalking me isn't a reason?"

"Point taken. But I have good reason to. I wanted to ask you for help."

"You don't even know me!"She shouted at him through the glass.

"But I do. Well, I knew you're brother. Nice guy."

"How did you know him?" She dobuted him the further she talked to him.

"Partner in crime. But thats beside the point. I need your help getting an item that someone stole from me. It's going to be on a commander of Team Galatic. And it seems you'll be at a party with said commander."

"You expect me to believe that?"

He reached under the counter and pulled out a bag."Of course I'm willing to pay." He bounced the bag in his hand, making the coins rattle. Music to her ears.

"Fine. I'll do it." He smiled a sly smile.

"I get off in a minute so I think I'll join you to Hearthome." She couldn't argue with her pay still in his hands. She hated that his eyes seemed to laugh at her. She turned and went to go sit on a bench. Her stomach began to growl. Reaching in her bag, she pulled out a Rage Bar. She totally forgot breakfast. Bella broke it in half and handed Chimchar one. After she ate it, she leaned back. Her eyes scanned the ceilling. The lights were dim but seemed to get brighter. Her brother's face appeared. He had white messy hair, green sparkling eyes, and a smile from ear to ear. She messed him very much. That face was replaced with a darker one. "Day dreaming?" Slowly, she sat up and stood. She turned to face him.

"What does it matter?"

"I guess it doesn't." His eyes looked as if they were mocking her. She hated it. "Shall we go?" A whistle blew and a Train appeared. A dragonite was painted on its side. The doors open and she stepped in. The boy was right behind her. She took a seat near a window. He sat oppisite of her.

"Sorry Chimchar. You'll have to go in your pokeball for awhile." She pulled him in as he gave her a sad face.

"Doesn't like being in one huh?"

"No. And I like having him beside me."

"I know how he feels." He looked far away for a minute. He trembled slightly and snapped out of it. "I'm Damon by the way." He flashed a smile.

"I'm Bella but you probably know that by now."

"Yeah. David talked about you alot. I'll admit I was eight but I remembered everything he said about you." She looked at her hands, blushing slightly. She hoped not everything.

"Funny, he never said anything about you."

"Figures. I'd always get us in trouble. Guess he didn't want you to know of me."

"That didn't work."

"True. But you're really hard to track."

"How did you track me?" She tried to keep intrest out of her voice.

"I'm a shadow when it comes to tracking. You'll never know I'm there unless I want you to." He smiled and looked at her neck. He frowned slightly. "Where did you get that necklace.

She looked down at the skull and zubat shaped one. "The skull is from my brother and the zubat is from a store. Why?"

"I had one like it. Can I see yours?" She stared at him hard but gave it to him anyways. His fingers touched every inch and he sighed as he gave it back to her.

"What's wrong with it?"She asked as she slipped it back on.

"Nothing. I'm just tired." Bella knew he was lying but let it go. It was a quick ride but felt like it would go on for life. Finally the train came to halt. She stood and exited the car. The streets were full of people. She had been here only once and that was when she wanted to see a contest. Back then, everything seemed to be bigger. "You look like a child in a candy shop." She didn't bother to look at him. She knew he would be laughing at her. She stepped into the crowd and walked towards the clothing destrict. She passed shop after shop but found nothing that caught her attention. Bella felt ready to call it quits when a black shop caught her eye. She rushed over and looked in the window. A pair of simple black heels lay there. No jewels or sparkles on them. She stepped inside and shivered. The store was freezing and empty.

"Hello? Is anybody here?" She called out. No one answered. She turned to leave but a girl with gold eyes stood in the doorway.

"May I help you?" The girl walked up to Bella and smiled a secret smile.

"I'm going to get the heels in the window." The girl took the shoes and set them on the counter.

"I see you have a fire type and a fighting type. Can I suggest a few items to boost their powers?" She left behind a black curtain. A few minutes she appeared with a piece of carcoal and a black belt. "These will increase power and confidence." Can't do any harm, she thought.

"I'll take them too." The girl smiled and rang everything up. Her heart dropped at the sight of the price. They must be really nice shoes to be so much. Bella gave the money up and took the bag. She walked out of the store and looked around. "Where is Damon?" She hadn't noticed he disappeared.

"Getting some food." She looked to her left and saw him holding a bag. He seemed to be eating a berry. "I hope you like burgers."

"I do but when did you get them?" She took the bag from him and began to walk.

"Went as soon as I got off the train." She didn't even notice him missing. She stepped onto the grass off the side of the street. It was a small picnic area full of people laughing and enjoying themselves. She found a tree with great shade and sat. Bella glanced around but didn't see Damon.
    "Damon?"

"Up here." She looked up to see him sitting in the tree. "Worrying about me are we?" His smile mocked her. She just glared back. Bella bit into the burger, enjoying the meat. There was a small rustling and she looked up to see Damon hanging upside down like a kid would.

"What are you doing?" Bella saw a few people staring but payed them no mind.

"Enjoy the view." He smiled.

"Upside-down though?" He shrugged.

"I can sit up if you're embarassed." Bella rolled her eyes and finished off her burger. She leaned back and shut her eyes, hoping for a nap. "Why don't you dress like every girl?" Bella opened one eye to see Damon right in front of her.

"Because I hate bright colors, dresses, and skirts."

"Why?"

"Because I can't fight in them. Simple as that. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be taking a nap."

She layed on her back in the cool grass and closed her eyes. The wind blew a light breeze. Wonderful smelling food drifted towards her. Groaning, she sat up. She couldn't sleep with everything so bright. She pulled her bag towards her and removed the egg. She pulled a rag out and polished the egg. She loved how the blue had a calming effect. She had to wait to get the egg a case. Bella felt bad but it had to wait. She put the egg back in her bag and looked around. "Damon?" No answer came. Bella cared less. She wasn't his babbysitter. Bella stood and stretched.
    She looked at her watch. It wouldn't hurt to get ready and start walking. She found the nearest restroom and changed. When she stepped out she heard a voice, "Wow, you look great." She looked up to see Damon looking at her. "Little Bella all grown up. I think I might cry."

"Shut up." She shoved him and he just laughed.

"I swear if I didn't know better I'd say you're at least twenty." Bella just rolled her eyes and looked at the folder in his hand. "Oh, right. Your target. Commander Saturn. Your objetive is to retrieve this." He flipped over the page to an object that looked like a Zubat only silver.

"He stole your necklace? Whats the big deal?"

"If I told you now you'll just think I'm mad."

"I'm already thinking that. But I rather not have to deal with it." Damon just shrugged and closed the folder. The image of blue eyes and hair in horns was burned in her memory. "Anything else?"

"Can I tag along?"

"Absolutely not. I won't have someone see you and blow the thing up."
    "Fine by me." Bella narrowed her eyes and looked at her P*DA. She'd have to high tail it if she wanted to be on time. The setting sun was was a sea of fire.

"I hope I won't be late." She took off her heels and slipped her shoes back on. Soon she was dashing down the street and into woods. It was a ways off. The sky turned blacker whith every minute. A small slapping from above. She looked up and saw a Zubat flying. Its smile seemed mocking. "Now, I'm crazy."Bella shook her head and continued on. Just as she reached a wall, a huge pond stood in her way. "How am I going to jump this?" A running start was the only way. Bella backed up far and began to run. Her legs sprung as she jumped but she only mad it halfway. She waited for impact in the water but it never came. She looked around and saw the Zubat from earlier using gust on her. It moved her to safety and disappeared. "What just-" Laughter cut her off and she smacked her head. "The party."

Bella slipped the heels back on and looked around. She tossed a pokeball out. Chimchar yawned and looked around. "Take my bag and stay out of sight til I call for you. Got?" Chimchar nodded and took her bag. He disappeared into the forest. Bella gave herself one last dusting and stepped into the Mansion entrance. People were everywhere. So many dresses and suits. A bad time to be antisocial, she thought bitterly.

"Isabella!" A boy walked up to her and smiled. His blond hair was slicked back and sappphire eyes shone brightly.

"Joey." He wa so cute that she was tempted to hug him.

"Glad you made. I've been so bored."

"Then why come?"

"I'm working with the owner so out of no where he throws a party."

"Whats there to eat?"

Joey smiled and laughed. "Its good to have you back." He lead her inside to the snack table. It was heaven. She took a sandwhich and a soda. It tasted better than it looked. "So what have you been up to?"

"Training and stuff." She wasn't about to tell him about Damon.

"Joey! Who is this beauty you brought?" asked a jolly man.

"Isabella Moon, sir. My date," Joey said with a small blush. She tried not to giggle.

"I'm Mr. Harrison. It's so nice to see you but Joey failed to meantion you're beyond beauty." Bella smiled.

"It's nice to see you Mr. Harrison."

"I hope you don't mind if I borrow Joey." She could tell Joey was holding in a groan.

"I'll be lonely but I don't mind." She smiled as they left further in the crowd. Putting her plate down, she decided to scout. She met several grunts and stole their cash but she didn't find her prize.

"What is a lovely creature like you doing alone?" She was about to shoo him but turned to see it was her prize.

"Exploring. My date is busy." Saturn smiled and she felt chills go down her back. She looked at his neck and saw the necklace hanging proudly. What a pig, she thought. "I'm Raven Fall." She shook his out stretched hand with hidden disgust. 'What an intresting necklace." She leaned closer to examine how to get it off.

"Yes. I love the story of it as well."

"A story?"

"Yes. Of the Zubats. It's said if one were to get one of these that they would turn human only the would still have their fangs." What would Damon want with one?, she thought. It puzzled her. "I think it would be better around your neck." He traced his fingers at the bottom of her throat. Bella held back the urge to throw up.
    "I don't think so." He unclipped it and held it out. She pulled up her hair, allowing him to place it on her. He examned her and smiled.

"It looks wonderful."

"Bella?" She looked around and saw Joey heading towards her.

"Hi Joey."

"Your name is Bella?" She looked back at Jupiter and smiled.

"Its a nickname. Joey only uses it when he is worried. Sorry Joey. I got bored and wandered." Joey took the hint.

"I was gone for a moment and you're not there when I get back. What am I going to do with you?"

"Said I was sorry. It was nice to meet you." she smiled at the confused man and turned to Joey as he lead her out.

"What were you doing over there?"

"Getting my prize. So what did Harrison want?"

"To show us off to a group of guys. He had to about brag us. He meant to take you too."

"Wonderful. I get to talk to some people." Joey laughed softly. They reached a room that seemed closed off but when Joey opened the room it was full of laughing men.

"Joey and Bella!" The room turned towards them as they stepped in.

"Sorry to run off Mr. Harrison. I was amazed at the size and rooms."

"No worries my dear. I want you to meet a few people." He pulled her from Joey and to his side. Three men stood in front of her. All had red eyes but different hair color. Blue, orange and brown. "These are the three brothers who do designs for me."

"Are you planning to put a fun house anytime soon?" She meant it as a joke but they looked thoughtful. "Nevermind."

"And this young man is new to the art game but I have high hopes for him." He tapped a man with black on the back. She held in a gasp as he turned around. His eyes mocked her expression.

Last edited:

Neko_Misty

Water Master
    Years
    Chapter4

"This Billy Summer," Mr.Harrison said happily. She shook Summer's out stretched hand.

"Can I have a minute alone with Mr. Summer?"

"Try not to disract him too much." Mr. Harrison left laughing. Bella turned back to Damon with vemon in her eyes.

"What the hell are you doing?" She whispered fiercely.

"Why, enjoying a party." He gave her a mocking shocked face.

"Thats a load of-"

"Manners my lady. I see you got my object." His fingers brushed the necklace. She blushed slightly at his warm fingers.

"It was simple. Anyone could of done it."

"But no one looks as hot as you." He held her right hand and kissed the top of it. He smiled as she felt heat creep up her neck. I'm going to kill him. "Can I have it back?" She clipped the necklace off and laid it in his out stretched hands. "Thank you. You can have your pay later."

"Why not now so I can leave?"

"Your friend would be upset. Well, more upset than right now." She looked over her shoulder to see Joey glaring at Damon.

"I better get my pay." She left him talking to someone else. She snuck up behind Joey and poked his back. He jumped and turned. He smiled as he saw it was Bella. "I'm bored. When can I leave?"

"Find anything that was helpful?"

"Other than picking up some cash, not really."

"I wanted to give you something before you left." He looked away but she saw him blush.

"Chimchar is by himself taking care of my egg and stuff. I don't know how much longer I can stay."

"Are you sure you're not planning on escaping with Summer?" Bella bit her lip to keep her from laughing out loud.

"I wouldn't escape with him if I was locked up and he was the only one to free me." Joey brightened.

"Okay, but let me go get it." He left the room as fast as he could.

"Where is he going?" Damon was next to her following Joey with his eyes.

"To get me something. But what does it matter to you?" She turned and faced him.

"It's just interesting." Bella could feel heat coming off him. He was too close. "I didn't think you were the kind of girl to play with boys."

"What do you mean?" She felt very protective over Joey. He was like a brother.

"Sorry, I see I stepped on a nerve." Bella felt the urge to strangle Damon right there. "I was thinking you'd like to go on a date with me sometime."

"I wouldn't be caught dead on a date with you." He was slowly pushing her to her limit and he was enjoying it.

"I'm hurt. I figured you'd like to know who killed your brother." He was making it a game. Bella refused to lose.

"I'll just just take out Galatic till I find who did it."

"You're very interesting, Bella." Damon chuckled softly.

"And you're very annoying." She glared but turned at the sound of Joey's voice.

"Here you go." He handed her a small emarld colored box with a black ribbon.

"Thanks Joey." Bella tore off the wrapping and opened it. A small, old fashion, silver cross sat on a silver chain. "What a beautiful braclet. I love it Joey."

"I made it." Bella slipped it on and smiled.

"It's lovely Joey." She hugged him tightly.

"I'm happy you enjoy it." He had a grin from ear to ear. A chruch like bell went off somewhere. "Midnight already?"

"It's that late? I better go. Hope to see you again." She waved and exited the room. People were still in the entrance and grand stairs. She got stares from everyone as she left out towards the front. Lanterns of reds and blues lit the walk way.

"Wait Cinderella. You're carriage going to turn back into a pumkin?" She felt a warm presence on her. She didn't bother to turn back. It was Damon.

"Mr. Summer, you must mingle with guest and not on one girl." She tried to walk faster but she still felt him behind her.

"What if I happen to like this one girl?"

"Get lost. She doesn't need a pest like you." She felt his mocking smile. He was enjoying being a pest. She past the gates into the woods. She gave a sharp whistle. Chimchar turned up in a few minutes. She slipped on her bag and let Chimchar on her shoulder."How do you feel about sleeping in a Mansion?" He gave a shrug. Giving a smile, she slipped back into the gates and down the walkway. It was quicker getting there than leaving. She found her back into the room Mr. Harrison was. She found the jolly man and tapped him on his shoulder.

"Bella! I was wondering where you went. Why the bag?"

"I need a place to stay for tonight."

"You must stay here! I won't allow such a pretty girl walk the streets alone!"

"Thank you Mr. Harrison." She gave him her sweetest smile.

"I'll have Joey take you to a room. Joey!" Joey appeared soon and looked surprised to see Bella still there. "Escort Bella to a room."

"No problem, sir." She waved as she followed Joey out of the room into the grand staircase. They walked up to a fork and made a left. The hallways were lit with candles on the walls. "Why are you still here?"

"I needed a place to sleep. Don't worry. I promise not to steal if thats what you're worried about." He shook his head as he opened a dark room. The canopy bed was huge. Everything was done in black and emerald.

"Night Joey."

"Night Bella." He bowed and closed the door.

"It's so big!" She jumped onto the bed. It was comfy enough. Chimchar started to bounce. She released everyone else. Bunneary and Machop bounced on the bed too. Bella laughed and hopped off. She took a pillow off the bed and set her egg on it. "I wonder what it is." She glanced back at her pokemon to see them looking out the window at all the people. Bella dressed quickly into her tank and black jeans. She slid in betwen the covers and shut her eyes. Chimcahr and the rest curled up beside her. Yawning, she fell into deep sleep.

A chilling sensation came over her. Bella opened her eyes and looked around. A man sat in the corner. His dark chocolate brown eyes looked lost. His black hair was long and straight. "Can I help you?"

The man looked up and smiled sweetly. "I'm your guide for today. I'm Kaname." He stood and walked over to her side.In what little light, she saw his skin was white as paper. His shirt was black with blood red dots at the side. She also saw he was well built but not huge.

"How old are you?"

"Eighteen ma'am. If it bothers you I can always get someone else."

"No, it's cool." She got out of bed and stretched. "What time is it?"

"Noon ma'am."

"Wow. I slept too long. Guys, wake up. Time to train for awhile." There were groans before three tired pokemon hopped out of bed. "Were is a training field?"

"I'll be happy to show you." She was about to walk out. "Ma'am? Your clothes." Kaname handed her a dark green shirt and some black shorts that came to her knees. She took the clothes and changed in the bathroom. She brushed her hair into a high pontail and stepped.

"Now, I'm ready." Kaname smiled and lead the way. They passed pictures of old and young people. A couple of times she saw some that looked like Mr. Harrison. "Who sent you Kaname?"

"Master Read though Master Summer put up a fight. They don't like each other much."

"I know. Can't seem to figure it out." Kaname smiled causing Bella to smile along. They walked down the grand stairs and made a right. She guessed this was more like a food area. Wonderful smells came from everywhere.
    "Are we going to eat?"

"Wouldn't want you to faint from hunger. Master Read would be displeased." Bella felt her stomach rumbled.

"Right. I guess we'll have some burgers if that's okay."

"Everyone is already eating and they wish for you to join them."

"I guess I could have woken early." Kaname held a red oak door to a white room for her. A long dark oak table that was polished well was setting three people. "Moring everyone."

"Bella!" Mr. Harrison cried. "Glad you could make it."

"Moring Bella." Joey waved and returned back to papers. Since when did he become a business type?

"Good morning Miss Moon."

"Why so formal? You can call me Bella." She sat in a craved chair made of the same wood as the table. She glanced around at the pictures on the wall. All were pokemon painted. "Who did the pitures Mr. Harrison?"

"Summer of course. He is an excellent artist. One of the best!"

"Sir, you give me too much credit." Damon smiled what seemed to forced to her. Mr. Harrison laughed.

"Bella, did you order something?" Joey looked up from his papers.

"Yeah, a burger for me and my pokemon."

"As long as you eat." He turned to Mr. Harrison. "I think I'll go to my work now."

"Did I do something?" Bella asked as soon as he left.

"I'm not quite sure. He is normally peppy."

"Maybe it's because Bella here?" Bella narrowed her eyes at Damon. "He just seems distracted. It'll pass."

"I do hope so. I miss the old sport." Bella nodded in agreement. In a few minutes her burger appeared. Her pokemon recieved some as well. They all ate quickly and stood. "Have a nice day." Mr. Harrison called out. Bella smiled and slipped into the hallway. Kaname was waiting.

"You didn't have to wait."

"I found nothing better to do. Ready to go outside?" Bella nodded. They continued down the hall and out a green door. Bella blinked in the blinding light.

Once she got use to it, her jaw dropped. Pokemon were everywhere. Fighting, playing, and all seemed happy."Are any of these wild?"

"Every single one. They come and go as they please. Mr. Harrison enjoys it. Want me to show you to the training grounds?" Bella nodded and signed her pokemon to go. They ran off while Bella followed Kaname to a huge field. A couple of people were already on it. A woman with long black hair and a boy with orange hair. She knew the orange hair from last night's party but the black hair one was unknown. The woman moved gracefully with a sword. It was amazing to watch. The woman finally disarmed the oranged hair boy and placed the blade on his shoulder. She said something and walked over to the sword placer. Bella couldn't help but stare. The woman looked like an older version of her. The same green eyes, black hair only she was in a black tee and shorts. The woman looked up and smiled. She put down her sword and walked up to Bella.

"Kaname, you brought someone else I can beat?"

"No, this is Bella. She is here to train."

"They both mean the same to me." The woman smiled at Kaname and looked at Bella. It was almost if she was studying her. "I love your aura. A fierce red. It's so strong too. Maybe it'll rub off of Kaname's icey blue one." Bella raised an eyebrow. "I'm Raven by the way." She extended her hand and Bella took it.

"You're pretty skillful."

"Pretty skillful? I'm amazing at it." Raven laughed.

"I guess so. Where are you from?"

"I travel alot but I guess you can say the sea. Kaname, can you get me a water. I'm dying out here." He nodded and headed off. "Thought he'd never leave."

"Why do you look like me?"

"Because you're so pretty."Bella narrowed her eyes. "Alright, Ditto, you can get off now." A small pink blob started to slide off a small child. Her eyes and hair were pink. "I'm Selena."

"Wanna explain what you were doing?"

"I thought it would be funny to show you how you'd when you're twenty."

"Do I even know you?"

"Nope but I saw you at the party and going up stairs with Joey."

"Spying on me?"

"Not you, Joey. He is the cutest I've ever seen." Her eyes went distant for a moment.

"So you like him?"

"Yeah but it doesn't matter. So you're like a super agent or something?"

"I have no idea what you mean." How could she know?

"I listen on his calls. It's so easy."

"That's rude you know." She hard looked at the girl. Nothing screamed evil about her. "How did you do it?"

"I'm a wiz at tech and shapeshifting. Which reminds me, I have to go. Ditto, abra and teleport." Ditto formed into an abra and grapped her hand. The last Bella saw was a turquise uniform.

"Are all children this weird?" She asked to no one in parteculiar. The green field was empty now. She didn't really feel like practicing anymore. She felt a warm pressence on her neck.

"Why so glum? Is it because Kaname isn't here?"

"Kaname has nothing to do with it. I'm just bored. What's your deal with Kaname?" Bella turned facing Damon.

"No deal." He wore a indifferent expression.

"I have to go. Kaname is waiting." She smiled as a flash of annoyence crossed his face. She passed him and walked to her pokemon that were waiting by Kaname. Machop and Bunneary were there but Chimchar was missing. "Where is Chimchar?" Both of them pointed to the woods."Sorry but I have to go get him."

"No problem. I'll wait here."

"Thanks, I'll be right back." Bunneary was bouncing ahead while Machop walked behind her. The smell of woods was heavy in her nose. Soft rustling came from the bushes. "Why would he be in here?" Bunneary shrugged and continued on.

Last edited:

Neko_Misty

Water Master
    Years
    Chap 5

It seemed to get darker and darker the further they went. She felt like turning around when a cries of pokemon came from ahead. A blast of fire went into the sky. They came into a clearing to see a Monferno battling a Jigglypuff. "Chimchar evolved?" Monferno turned towards her and rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah, that's my pokemon." The jigglypuff gave a wicked grin and used Water pluse on his turned back. Monferno slamed into a tree. "Watch what you'r doing." He growled and used flamethower at Jigglypuff. Jigglypuff floated up barely missing the heat. "Take better aim." Monferno growled and charged at the floating puff ball and used Mach punch. That sent Jigglypuff flying into a tree. Jigglypuff stood weakly up.

"Good job. I thought you went weak on me." Bella tossed a pokeball at the Jigglypuff. It didn't fight as the ball shook three times. Bella smiled and placed the ball in her pocket. "Wonderful work. I love your power." Monferno rolled his eyes and followed her out of the woods. It seemed to take more time to get there than it did coming back. She stepped into the setting sun's rays. The sky seemed alight with purple, orange, and red. Bella looked around but didn't see Kaname. "I'm sure he had more important work. We'll find our way back." Bunneary gave a yawn. She walked across the empty field. A green door layed ahead. She pushed it opened. The hallway was empty. "You'd think someone would be here." They continued to walk down the hall until the grand staircase came into veiw. Still not a soul insight. She took the same route that Joey took the first time. She opened a door to a green and black room. An eerie feeling crept up her back.

"Anyone here?" She called out. Bella felt foolish. "What's wrong with me. Of course no one is here." She shook her head and wlked to her egg. It stood out in the dark room. "We better leave before we over stay our welcome." She put everyone in their balls. Quickly, she gather her things and put them in her bag. She slung the bag over her shoulder, belted the cutlass, and grabbed the egg. As she reached for the egg, she noticed an egg case. "Must have been Kaname." She carefully placed the egg in the container and held it. She slipped out the door into the hallway. She didn't see one person as she exited out of the main entrance. "Wonder where everyone is." She walked down the long path to the gate. It creaked as Bella opened it. She slipped into the night without anyone seeing her. "This is way easy." She walked in the cover of the night.

=One Month later=

Dear Journal,
    I was convinced this would be good for me. It was a lie. I feel silly writing in this but I'll do it anyways. It's been one month since the Mansion and not one call from Joey. I'm concerned but I'm not his mother so whatever. Little has happen since then. Machop evolved along with Bunneary. We've been on a few missions. My treasure is hidden of course. Like I'd carry my cash around. My egg gets warmer by the day. I expect it to hatch soon. I can't wait to see what it is. I haven't seen Damon so I think he gave up. I never got my pay from him. I'm suppose to go to Rage Lake soon. Galatic sightings. No surprise. I have only two attempts on my life. I'm always cut somewhere. I miss the white snow of Snowpoint. I'm homesick. I heard from Gavin that I have a 'cousin' in Johto. I may go see him. It's dark, I'm tired, and Jigglypuff is laughing at me. I've yet to tame her. I'm go to sleep. I'll write more tomorrow. Night.

Bella closed the small black book. Jigglypuff had been laughing the whole time. "Hush will you? It's no wonder everyone thinks I'm insane." Jigglypuff laughed very easily. It was a flaw. Bella cursed as Jigglypuff continued to laugh. Bella looked around her small room. She convinced some family she was poor. They had two sons. She could her them argueing in the next room. They were a nice family. Bella got up from the bed and strolled to the full length mirror. She wasn't pale but had a nice tan. She cut her hair to her shoulders and made it in a bun at the nape of her neck. She wore a green top and black shorts. Her eyes turned to emaralds when she felt a strong emotion. "I wonder if David's did that." She couldn't remember. A soft beeping came from her bag. She dug out her P*DA amd answered. "Bella here."

"We need you to go to Rage Lake now. They're going to act soon." Gavin yawned slightly but continued to sound serious. "Want me to send a Pidgeot?"

"Could you. I haven't got a flying type yet."

"No problem. It'll be there soon." She heard a click.

"So much for a night's sleep." Jigglypuff puffed up slightly. "Okay, you can go this time but do behave." Jigglypuff nodded and started to jump around. Bella shook her head. A soft tapping came from the window. A Pidgeot waited for her. Quickly writting a thank you note, she jumped onto the waiting back of the pokemon. Jigglypuff clung to her bag. "Wake me up when we get there."Jigglypuff nodded. No reason she couldn't sleep. Her eyes grew heavy as she laid on the soft feathers.

Neko_Misty

Water Master
    Years
    Chapter 6

There was a soft thud and a sound of flapping that entered her ear. She couldn't open her eyes. They felt like lead. The next thing she heard was a soft scuffling near by. Her eyes lifted slowly. A shadow was bending over her. Alerts went off in her head. Her right fist flew from her side. It made contact with someone. The shadow gave a cry and backed away. She rose to her feet quickly. The shadow backed into the light to reveal a boy. No older than her. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry." He held his left cheek and glared at her. "I'm really sorry." Jigglypuff was by her feet laughing. "And you're not helping." She pulled the Jigglypuff in her pokeball. "I'm Bella." She held her hand out and tried to put on a smile.

He wiped a fleck of blood from his lip, and held out his hand. "Jake Brooks."

"Again I'm really sorry. I just wasn't expecting anyone to be around." She shook his hand.

Jake nodded. "I understand. What are you doing out here?"

She bit her lower lip. She had to lie."Visting my cousin." Which could happen. He did live around the area.

Jake stepped closer. "Would you like for me to escort you there?"

He was a bit close for her taste. She searched her memory for another halfway truth.
    "I don't know the way but his name is Mike Moon."

Jake looked around. "Well, that could be a problem. I've never met your cousin before, and I don't live in these parts.

"Thats fine. I'm pretty sure he lives near Lake Rage. so if you could point me in that direction." She undid her bandana and let her hair fall. She would change later when she got close to the house.

Jake nodded in the direction. "It's that way."

"Thanks alot." She headed to the direction he pointed. She wondered why he would be in the forest but thought against it. When she was sure she was out of eyes reach, she changed into her black shirt. She continued till she came to a huge lake. Pokemon were everywhere. In the middle of the lake was a head of white messy hair. She couldn't believe it. Her brother was there in the middle of the lake, floating on a Snorlax. She stared until she remembered her brother was dead. He was dead. No way to be alive. This went against logic. The look alike looked at her and smiled. He jumped off the snorlax and began to swim to her. When he reached her, he shook his messy hair. She noticed his green light up at her.

"Hi, I'm Mike. You must be Bella."

"How did you know?"

"I reconize you from pictures. Gavin gives me one every year." He smiled at her surprised face.

"I didn't know."

"That would explain why you look so natural in the pictures." She ran a hand through his white hair. She took his height. He was a foot taller. He looked exactly like David. It felt so odd. "Why don't you come inside? My house isn't far." Bella nodded and followed him through the thick woods. "Have any problems getting here?"

"I met some guy and decked him on accident. Does that count?"

"I don't believe so. He give you a name?"

"Jake Borooks."

"The replacement gym leader. He's new in town. Been here for I think it's a month. you lose track of time out here. Last I heared, he came with a some boy." A sweet scent reached her nose. It made her stomach rumble. A small house came into view. It looked more like a cabin. Mike opened the door letting her step inside first. Bella stepped into a small living room that was made of oak. The funiture were in soft colors of brown. A few pictures of her and David hung on the wall. The same smell from outside was stronger. It was coming from the opening on the other side of the room.

"This is amazing."

"Mike? Is that you?" Called a sweet voice.

"Yeah and I brought a guest." He gave her a wink as a lady apeared from the the opening. She wore a pink apron and yellow dress. Her hair was a bright lemon yellow. Her eyes as blue as water. A scar curved her right cheek.

"Oh my! If it isn't Bella. You don't mind if I call you Bella, do you?"

"I'd perfer it."

"This is my loving wife Max." Mike looped one arm around Max's waist and kissed her cheek.

"Oh stop it. You're embarassing her." Bella gave a bashful smile. "Would you like some cookie's?"

"That sounds great." Max smiled and walked back into the kitchen. Bella followed. The kitchen was plain white all around. A plate of cookies stood on the island.

"Help yourself." Max walked over to the frige and pulled out some milk. She placed by the plate.

"Thank you." Bella sat on a barstool around the island. She bit into one of the warm cookie. Chocolate melted into her mouth. "These are the best!" She took a sip of milk and continued to eat.

"Atleast someone enjoys my sweets. Mike doesn't have a sweet tooth."

"He's missing out."

"I don't mind." Mike pulled up beside her. A smile from ear to ear. "But you're probably going to get a stomachache." Bella rolled her eyes. She ate the last cookie and gulped the rest of the milk down.

"Nothing like sweets after a flight. Thanks Max." Her P*DA started to beep. "Bella here."

"Are you at Lake Rage?"

"Yeah."

"The entrance to their base is in the woods. We're not sure exactly where. Destroy the base Bella." There was a sharp click as the line went dead.

"Always a pleasure to talk to him." She placed the P*DA in her backpocket. "I need to go before it gets dark. I'll be back soon." She jumped down and was out the door before they could question her. The sun was setting slowly. She dashed til she came to the lake's edge. Bella tossed a pokeball to her right to release Lopunny. Lopunny looked around with a questioning face. "Yeah, I need to find a base of Galatic. Think you can help." Lopunny let out a sigh and straighten her eyes. Soon Lopunny heard sounds of metal on metal and commands. Bella hopped on Lopunny's back. They were bouncing in the woods quickly. Lopunny took her to a metal door that looked unlock. Bella drew bak Lopunny and hid in the bushes. She waited til a grunt girl came by. Bella leaped out and dragged the girl into the bushes. Bella made a quick motion knocking out her captive.

"You'll be better out here." She took the clothes leaving a dress behind. She took the green wig and placed it on her head. She looked exactly like a grunt. "Undercover is always fun." She stepped out of bushes. She knocked on the metal door.
    A voice came from behind. "Password?"

"New world." It was too easy for her. The doors opened with a creak to reviel a long hallway. She walked down the hallway, made a left at a fork, and entered a door that read 'Shadow'. The room was dark except for a glowing tank. A small mouse pokemon floated inside. "Oh my gosh. A pikachu." She stepped closer to see it was blalck and it's markings were red. "What are they doing to you."

They torment me everyday with science.

Bella jumped at the sound of another's voice in her head. "Who said that?"

That would be me.
    The mouse opened one eye. She saw it had a blood red eye.
    "I'll get you out." She turned to the panel beside the tank. So many buttons to push. Any one could trigger an alarm. It's the blue button. Bella nodded and pushed the button. The side of the tank released the glowing goop and the pokeomon.

"Are you okay?"

The mouse glared and tried to bite her as she got near. She kept her disance. The mouse shook it's head and looked at her sadly. I'm sorry. I have a split paersonallity. They noticed and tried to fix it but you let me loose before they could test the substance on me.

Bella smiled. "No problem. But can you go in this pokeball til we get out of here?" The pikachu nodded and she pulled him in a ball. It shook once and stilled. She placed it on her belt and slipped out of room. She continued till a door read 'control room'. Bella was about to enter but a small voice whispered 'Bella?' She turned to see a guy in total black and a mask with white eyes. He looked like a ninja. "Hello?" He said nothing.

"Well, if you don't mind, I got to blow this joint." She slipped into the room that was brighter than the other one.

"You." She looked up to Commander Mars pointing at her.

"Yes ma'am?" Bella bowed slightly. She wanted to kill her.

"I told you no breaks. Get back to your place." Bella bowed once more and walked over to an empty chair.

Can you find my friends?

"Friends? What's their names?"

exe1&2

"Of course they would have code names." She typed the codes into the keybord and watched videos of two pokemon pop up. Both in glowing gloop. They were unknown to her. "What are they."

They were created like me. We have to free them.

"Know the best way there?" Bella listened as he lead her. She typed a quick diversion into the screen and soon the whole place was blaring alarms. Next she set a ten minute bomb.

"What the hell is that?!" Commander Mars looked at the screens and pointed to one.

"An intruder in area 5-b. It's the Maullvile kid too! Everyone go!" Bella saw a black dressed ninja along with a Luxray flashed across the screen. At least she had something to call him. She stood from the chair and follwed everyone out. As everyone went right she went left. Carefully taking the directions she was give. A door labeled exe1&2 stood in front of her. She kicked it opened to find it empty. A panel was to the right of two tanks.

The green button.

She pressed it and watched the pokemon slide out. They stood and looked at her. Their teeth bared. "If you value your life, follow me." They looked at one another but followed as she dashed out. Her wig fell of so she put on her bandana. "I had to leave the one thing that I fight with." She tossed out Jigglypuff's ball. The pokemon looked bored. "We need to clear anyone thats gets in the way. Use Water Pulse." Jigglypuff nodded and ran beside her. Bella ran down each hallway seeing hardly anyone. As the metal doors came up, she noticed they were open. She ran outside to find an army facing her.

"Black Pirate I'm guessing." Commander stared at her coldly.

"You'd be right there. Jigglypuff, blow away these good for nothing scum." Jigglypuff inhaled and released a blizzard as she exhaled. Everyone was frozen. "Bad Mars. You know better than to mess with me. I take after the Snow Pirate himself. I hope you learn after your mistakes. Oh, don't worry about the cold shoudler, the heat from the bomb should make you warm up to me." They were bad puns but she couldn't help it. "Good luck commander." She saluted and dashed away. Just as she got to the lake, a boom exploded in her ears. She knew Commander Mars got away but it felt good to blow something up. She tossed the pikachu's ball out to release him.

You can call me Shadow now that I've decided to join you. My friends too. This is Digger and Mal.

"Hey guys." Digger had a rock collar and sharp ears. He also had brown fur. Mal was black and purple and looked like an eevee except her tail which twirled in a spirl.

"Welcome aboard." She captured them in two balls and watched one disappear. "We'll go get that one later." The last of the light behind the mountian. "Anyone hungry?"

They started back to the house. Along the way Shadow explained that Mal and Digger were evolution from Eevee. Only they were ment to take out towns. When they finally reached the house Max rushed outside and hugged her.

"Where were you? I was so worried."

"Max, don't hug the breath out of her. She is in one piece." Mike was right behind Max. He gave a smile.

"Sorry, I was doing something." Bella looked away as Max released her.

"Blowing up Galatic." Mike laughed. "Don't worry, I know about you. Gavin gave me the info." Max looked worried beyond belief.

"I told you I didn't think it was safe for her. She is still young."

"Yeah, and David was younger when he began. Bella, you hungry?" Bella nodded."Warm her up a plate Max. She must be starving." Max looked at Bella once more before going inside. Mike put a hand her shoulder and they went inside. "Wanna tell me about the job?"

"Not allowed. Sorry Mike."

"It's fine. You look really tired Bella." Bella yawned.

"I'm okay." The smell of food reached her. Some kind of meat by the smell of it. Max popped her head in the doorway.

"Come and eat." Bella follwed her. the kitchen was the same except there was a door that lead into what seemed to be a hallway. A plate of food waited for her on the island. She pulled a barstool up and dug in. It tasted wonderful.
    "This is wonderful Max. You're fabulous." Bella continued to eat til it was al gone. She felt satisfied. "I'm going to bed now." She jumped down and slid out the front door. The night felt warm. Almost like a thick blanket. She followed a path that lead to the back of the house. Further down a small cabin stood. The door was unocked. She stepped inside to see it completely dark except the moon shining through a big window. Her eyes quickly ajusted. It was a huge bedroom. It looked like a hotel room basicly. She jumped on the and sighed. A sleep haze covered her mind and dragged her to the shadows of her mind. Strange sensation came to her. She smelled trashed, heard screams and scuffling, and skin pressed against her. She took these sensations and placed them in a movie. It was odd to watch. Soon the haze lifted from her. Slowly she opened her eyes. A brick was to the oppsite of her. "Where am I?" Her throat was dry. She looked around with heavy eyes. A garbage container was to her left and a girl with purple hair to her right. She girl was fast asleep. The girl held tight to Bella's hand. "Maybe this is a dream and I'm going to wake up anytime soon." Shadow looked up at her from her feet.

Not a dream. This is real.

"What happen to me?"

You were possed last night by a wandering ghost who had unfinished bussiness. In short, you helped this girl.

"Well, it sounds crazy but I've seen weirder." Bella go of the girl's hand and stood. Her muscles felt way worse. Must have a hard fight. Bella lifted the girl into her arms. She barely stirred. "Where is the nearest pokemon center?"

Follow me.
    The black pikachu walked in front of her as the went into the streets. People stared but she didn't care.The girl stirred and opened her eyes.

"William?" Her eyes looked heavy and confused.

"I'm afraid not. I'm Bella." The girl nodded and went back to sleep. Bella shook her head. Finally they came into the center. Nurse Joy looked up.

"Oh dear! Is she hurt?" Nurse joy walked up to Bella.

"I'm not sure. You could you look at us both?"

"Both of you? Are you ill?"

"To be frank, I'm not sure."

"Okay. Wait in that area while I prepare a room." Bella walked over to the chairs and placed the girl. The girl opened her eyes once more.

"I'm Katie." She closed her eyes and drifted back off. Katie had long purple hair. A plaid skirt black stockings with black ankle boots and a shirt that went off her shoulders a bit. From what Bella could tell she had cerulean eyes.

"I wish I could know what happen. It's all a big black hole." Shadow climbed up her shoulder.

"I'm ready for you both now."Nurse Joy motion her to follow. Bella lifted Katie and tailed Nurse Joy. "Just set her down there." Joy pointed to a table. Bella did as she was told. Katie barely moved as Nurse Joy examined her. "It's nothing serious. She'll be fine by tomorrow. But you look like you were tackled by a truck."Nurse Joy handed her a small mirror. Nurse Joy was right. A huge brusie started to form around her left eye. She looked on her arms and saw a few there too.

"I guess I do look a bit bad." She handed back the mirror. "Nothing a little R&R can't fix." Nurse Joy shook her head.

"Turn around so I can see if you have some on your back." Bella turned but something felt weird. Suddently her vision blurred. "You should know an enemy when you see one." A pink wig fell to the ground. Black and white hair spilled around a wicked smile. Red eyes burned like flames. "Poor Bella. Have a nice nap." Bella's eyes closed and she dropped to the floor.

A soft clinking sound drifted to her ear, metal against metal. Bella slowly opened her eyes. The room spinned slightly. As far as Bell could tell she was in a stone room. Reminded her of old ages. The room finally came to a halt. Torches were in holders on either side of her. It gave a little light. Bella rose from the ground but was stopped short. Bella looked at her feet. They were chained to the wall. "Talk about a short leash." Bella looked down at her clothes. She could see that she was wearing a green dress. It seemed so familiar. It finally clicked. It was a bigger version of the one she wore the day she got word that her brother was dead. "What am I doing in this?"
    "Preparing to meet our boss. Can't have you in rags." A woman with black and white hair gave her a wicked smile from behind the bars of her cell. "Sleep well?"

"Depends if you call it sleep." Bella crossed her legs. The woman dug in her pockets and pulled out some keys. Bella noticed the large R on the uniform of the woman. "You look like an Elane."

"I'm Cat." Bella watched as Cat undid the foot links. "Come on, the boss whats to see you." Bella stood and walked behind Cat as they left. The tunnel was barely lit with torches. Every now and then the tunnel came to a fork. Bella thought she'd get lost.

"So, who is your boss?" Bella wanted to know who'd she have to be fighting.

"You should know." Cat's words dripped with ice. Bella thought hard. She fought so many people that she could remember them all. Cat came to a stop. A door with a huge R stood in front. She knocked once.

"Who is it?" A voice snapped from behinded it.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Honey, don't post six chapter consecutively. D: It'll take me an hour to read.

I'll try to come back to chapter one when I'm not so busy. I just wanted to let you know that before you posted more.

Edit: My bad, you only posted four consecutively. But even still, refrain from doing that.

Last edited:

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    I know that I said that I would get review up when PC came back online, but then I couldn't find this thread once it did, sorry about that.

I am going to do the first four chapters:

I only found three major mistakes, but I find it bothersome that you don't include much description. I like how much the trainer trusts her Chimchar with the egg.

"No. And i like having him/her/it beside me."

"Figures. I'd always get us in trouble. Guess he didn't you to know of me

No suggestions

...but a girl with eyes and gold eyes stood in the doorway.

Again, no suggestions, sorry

Back