• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Black Void Glitch???

lmnopguy7

Pokemon Master
Years
  • I saw a video on Youtube where sombody was riding their bike at Cycling Road and at the end, it was just black. They said you can catch the event-only pokemon by doing this, but I don't think it's safe. Should I try it? I'll give you the link if you don't believe me.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    If i remember correctly, this was only present in a couple of batches of the game and was promptly fixed. I spent ages tryin to get darkrai that way lol

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • ive seen a hand full of youtube vids of the black void. it pretty much lets you go outside the normal boundaries of the game, allowing you to go to Newmoon, Flower Paradise, and Hall of Origin. im not sure if it damages your game but i wouldnt do it just to stay safe.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • I remember getting the Black Void glitch one time. It crashed my game.

I checked my save data, though, and everything lookd alright. I still wouldn't try it, though- plus, it's really hard to do.

Dark Jay

Requiem of Darkness
    Years
  • Sounds strange. Can you give me the link? It sounds unsafe, but I would like to see what happens just in case.

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    no its a programming glithc like in some of the japanese pokemon diamonds were u cud surf thru the doors of the elite 4 then catch the event only pokemon by moving to a certain place its crazy lol but i wudnt try it itll more than likely screw up ur game

mcash7

FGLEGL-figure it out-
    Years
  • Its not called a black void glitch it called tweaking...catching darkrai/shaymin/arceus while tweaking is only a rumor, it dosent ruin your game, at the most your game will freeze turning it off then on will fix this

Eisaku

EmPoLeOn RoX
    Years
  • Yeah I have heard of it before.... It would be cool to get it, but I'm pretty sure that it will do something to your game even if you do have all the save data safe. I would want to try it though just not my game LOL!
    So, do you like walk in the unknown zone or something til you use surf or do you walk over water and stuff????

Back