• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black & White Special Edition Set

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    Actually, Nintendo claims the pokemon names as websites so that nobody makes [insert name of pokemon].com, try it out with a few different names, you'll see what I'm talking about. So yes, it's an official source.

What if someone else made the site. LOOPHOLES

Ame

The tables are turned on you!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    TwT Your so good! Those are really amazing, I wish they came up with something like since the first gen cards. <3

Professor W.

Squirtle Fan
    Years
  • Looking good, actually. Did you make the artwork for Gear, Zorua, Tsutaaja, and Mijumaru, or did you get them from somebody else? Anyways, everything looks good, new, and fresh. Keep it up!

~Prof. W.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Looking good, actually. Did you make the artwork for Gear, Zorua, Tsutaaja, and Mijumaru, or did you get them from somebody else? Anyways, everything looks good, new, and fresh. Keep it up!

~Prof. W.
    Thanks and about the artwork, nope. The illustrators of the artworks are on the bottom next to the copyright thingy. I've never made Pokémon artwork before and I don't think I will, 'cause I would probably fail xD.

Oh, and one more thing, I'm updating my blanks and cards, so come back, like in a day or two, to see the new ones.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Started updating the blanks and cards.

Done:
    Pokabu
    Mijumaru
    Tsutarja

Please check the new ones.

Last edited:
    Back