• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen black white

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]I love black & white more than any game in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pokemonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay so I'm not going to delete this one, but it'll serve as a guide as to how to make threads here which create "discussion". Be warned though if you do it again you will receive another infraction.

Types of discussion threads
    For example..

- Black and White music
    >>>> can create discussion because it's an actual aspect of the games where people can vary their thoughts.

- Black and White Elite Four
    >>>> can create discussion because there's four people to discuss, their battling strategies, teams, character designs, etc.

- Black and White Musicals
    >>>> can create discussion because it's a feature that people may like/not like for certain reasons and is worth discussing.

What we don't want
    For example...

- General statements
    >>>> I love Black and White can't really create much discussion, however a general thread asking "how do you feel about Black and White would be fine".

- Concentrating on one Pokemon
    >>>> Posting a thread on Samurott isn't really discussion worthy since we have a likes/dislikes thread.

But yeah, that's just a general guide of what's okay. Look over the guidelines of this forum too and it'll definitely help you. Although I do suggest before making any further threads, you PM the ideas to either Kaori or I. Thanks.

Hopefully we won't have this little issue anymore. :)
    black white

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back