• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black & Whites Graphics Flaws& Awes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
    but seriously though who cares? we each hav diff opinions on this why fight about it? no one is gonna get proven right or wrong cuz its an Opinion.
    I pointed this out, but apparently disagreeing with him makes me arrogant.

Lollllllll name calling. That's primary school stuff, man.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    The awesomez:
    -Third person view
    -Pokemon are animated when not battling
    -The attacks (in the previews at least) are really awesome :D

Flaws:
    -Like most people, the circles around the Pokemon, it looks like its made of MegaBlocks
    -The camera views look a bit odd, I don't know, just isn't 100% right.

i agree mate ^_^ definitely awesome attacks :D

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
    Looks like someone finally decided to stop making himself look silly! :3

I can't wait to see all the old Pokémon fully animated!
    I hope they have interesting animations, like the Zebra's head-bolt glowing yellow in the most recent video.
    Maybe Charizard breathing a bit of smoke, that'd be cool.

Spriting each pose individually would look much better, but would be entirely impractical for over 500 Pokémon, so I don't mind this "flaw".
    I'm also not entirely keen on the overworld trainer sprites, but I'd like to see them in-game personally before passing judgment.

enderalex

Breeder/Trader :)
    Years
    I'm also not entirely keen on the overworld trainer sprites, but I'd like to see them in-game personally before passing judgment.

Yea but they're probably look better when your playing it on the ds instead of seeing it on a tv screen :) god i cant freaking wait til it comes out :D

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Looks like someone finally decided to stop making himself look silly! :3

I can't wait to see all the old Pokémon fully animated!
    I hope they have interesting animations, like the Zebra's head-bolt glowing yellow in the most recent video.
    Maybe Charizard breathing a bit of smoke, that'd be cool.

Spriting each pose individually would look much better, but would be entirely impractical for over 500 Pokémon, so I don't mind this "flaw".

i could say the same to you :P

i cant wait to see Typhlosion & Dunsparce animated :D
    Shedinja too
    and Salamence
    oh and porygon-Z :D
    those will be awesome

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
    But unlike myself you'd be wrong. Only one of us tried to argue opinions, and that wasn't me.

Animated Haunter and Gastly. <3

Desert looks kind of well done, but seems a bit plain, and the tiles are odd.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    But unlike myself you'd be wrong. Only one of us tried to argue opinions, and that wasn't me.

Animated Haunter and Gastly. <3

still had flaws.

you forgot gengar XD

oh and i know palkia willl be badass XD

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
    The flaws you failed to point out and instead resorted to name calling? Lol.

Gengar will look great but after what they've done to him recently likely not as good as Haunter.
    Haunter should still be black, though. Or at least get the glowing hands back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back