• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    Black

By: EA Games, Criterion Games
    Genre: Modern First-Person Shooter
    Release Date: February 2006
    Players: 1 Player
    Platform: XBOX & PS2
    ________________________​

All Black images (10)

Possibly the most impressive first-person shooter at E3 is a game you've never heard of before. Taking place in Eastern Europe, Black will feature huge Hollywood-style gun battles and is looking to be an excellent xbox FPS.

All I can say about this game so far is that it looks amazing, and the only thing that would make this better is if it had a multiplayer mode. I know Im gonna be getting this when it comes out.

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    Yeah, Its going to be Criterion's first FPS game but there has been 5 years of planning and development put into this game and its using the same engine that made Burnout and GTA so I think this will be a good game.

Back