• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blackberry messenger question related to P/C

mr0hks

OH BROTHER
Years
  • Okay my question is I have a blackberry phone and it has (blackberry messenger) and I was wondering are you guy ever gonna make a blackberry messneger channel first its like irc chat, even better you can set admins in the channel, well if you have the blackberry you know since I own a blackberry I use it a lot to get into the pokemon communitty, I was wondering if you guy will ever make a blackberry messenger channel cuz I wanna join,

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Problem is about 50% of PC are kids/preteens whose parents won't ever think are responsible enough for a Blackberry and the other 50% is either Australian, English, or simply don't use Blackberry.

mr0hks

OH BROTHER
    Years
  • Well something like blackberry messenger, aim,msn, idk just that for me its hard for me to get thru pages on a blackberry, its fast but man the buttons are little and I'm almost everyday away from a computer,

Back