• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blackfox's Event trade Shoppe

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
    Hmm to be honest after having looked at them i just remembered Zap Art Mot, Etit Sus and Rak are from Pokémon Colosseum and i think the 10 TH are on my Emerald brb chaeck there

Meh, who would have known? Little kiddies play with the pokemon the way they were meant to be played with. It's us who are the strange ones who collect them without doing anything with them XD

Lol very true, but my Emerald proves hope i think i might have wanted the data on pokedext so myabe..

Well could you do me 1 favour that will last me, can you trade me a Celebe and trade it back so i can get it on my pokedex and hope some japanese guy puts it on GTS and i can maybe get one

and is there anyone on your pokedex that you are missing that i might have to attempt to return the favour

Last edited:

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
    Ok thank you soo much lol i'll be on form now

Ahhh man than you so much lol, hopefully i might pick one up on GTS, but probably won't be as rare as yours lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    Can you give me more info about the Raikou? Mine was a hack... >.> Date, and nature would be nice. UT, right?

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    My only Adamant is Jul.13 is that fine? Is Impish Jul.18?
    What else do you have to offer for Darkrai?

Years
    yes its a release date arceus. jul 13 thats ok with me. does it have the same moveset? judgement/roar of time/spacial rend/shadow force?

um i have several ev'd pokemon, shokutan pichu, and a lvl 100 alamos Darkrai. is your darkrai lvl 50?

Gnosoul30

The Pokemon Minister
    Years
    Hey Blackfox, I'll trade you an XD Lugia for EIGAKEN Arceus (Docile). What do you think? Please send me a visitors message, if this is an ok trade.

Last edited:

shiny arceus

A god in a pokeball?? o.O
    Years
    Can you give me more info about the Raikou? Mine was a hack... >.> Date, and nature would be nice. UT, right?

well the date is sep 26, 2007, obviously the date of migration, nature is hardy, OT 10 ANIV, ID 00010, and totally UT, I´m very interested in that adamant arceus, and I accept the date...

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    Livewire: That sounds fine to me, Arceus for Arceus. Only interested in events right now, sorry.

Gnosoul: nty, have the game, just need to port it

Shiny Arceus: sorry, that's the same one I have

shiny arceus

A god in a pokeball?? o.O
    Years
    Livewire: That sounds fine to me, Arceus for Arceus. Only interested in events right now, sorry.

Gnosoul: nty, have the game, just need to port it

Shiny Arceus: sorry, that's the same one I have

you have the tanabata jirachi with the 08188 ID? I have a 10 anniv ho-oh too...

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    Let me check mine... I don't think I have 08188. If it's different than mine, which I'm pretty sure it is, then that sounds fine.

Going into wifi now.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    Nope, don't have it. I have 07077. You wanted Adamant Arceus, right?

Wait, you got it? I still have my Adamant Arceus... >.>

Ugh, you didn't tell me it had PKRS... >.<
    Would have been nice to know before the trade >.<

Last edited:
    Back