• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blaer's Hidden Daycare

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2017
    Hola! Welcome to Blaer's Hidden Daycare! I offer any HA Pokemon that I can get my hands on. The list is updated daily unless I don't have any new Pokemon to offer. Below is the form you have to use in order to adopt, along with the list of HA Pokemon that are available. I will also be breeding some Pokemon for their HA's, and will offer any normal Poke's I have as well. I may try to offer my cloned shinies as well, but first I have to make sure of the ones that are not hacked (If someone can help me with that). Thank you, and enjoy.

My FC is within my signature, and my IGN will always be Blaer. Please stick to PC's rules, no spamming, please be nice, and I'll probably update this somehow. Still new to here, so yeah. Theres a hyperlink below with all of the Pokemon I have now. I actually need to update it, so check back![/CENTER]

FORM
    The form is only for requesting a Pokemon that I have within my spreadsheet below! I don't take requests as of yet!
    Pokemon: (Name of the Pokemon you would like)
    Level: (What is the level of the pokemon you would like as the level varies)
    Nature:
    Timezone: (Please list this as it makes it easier for me!)
    IGN:
    FC:

POKEMON UP FOR ADOPTION
    Thanks For Adopting​

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back