• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blakus, WiiMann, Milk - Poke Shop

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    Blakus: I'm interested in a Bold Egg Move Chansey. I have both TM's you want and the power item for defense, maybe attached to an egg moved pokémon of my own. What do you think?

alexis515148

The shiny pokemon trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    *says HI in very annoying high-pitch kirby voice* Anyway, milk I have a UT groudon, in return I want your shiny porygon.

alexis515148

The shiny pokemon trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    Well, I have a nearly UT (Nearly because I made it foreget icywind and crush grip and taught it brick break and earthquake) TRU regigigas.

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Wiiman, ll trade a squirtle for your torchic

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I'm sorry, but I' going to close the shop. It gets a little too hard for me and since the other two people are barely even on, working on this shop anymore.

Can a moderator please lock this thread?

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    @Gunners sure i'll give you a torchic for a squirtle do you want it wiht pokerus?

......Wow we lasted a good....couple days ='(

Last edited:
    Back