• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

blaQk's Pokémon Catalog

Status
Not open for further replies.

ifernape-5

Best EV trainer
Years
  • can i get Tyranitar | Lv: 100 | Adamant | Sand Stream | EVs: 4 HP, 252 ATK, 252 SPE | IVs: 31, 31, 31, 31, 31, 31 | Crunch, Dragon Dance, Fire Punch, Stone Edge

i can offer
    shiny eved slaking
    shiny eved electivire
    shiny eved dusknoir
    eved salamence

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    can i get Tyranitar | Lv: 100 | Adamant | Sand Stream | EVs: 4 HP, 252 ATK, 252 SPE | IVs: 31, 31, 31, 31, 31, 31 | Crunch, Dragon Dance, Fire Punch, Stone Edge

i can offer
    shiny eved slaking
    shiny eved electivire
    shiny eved dusknoir
    eved salamence

Sorry, I don't do business with people who don't read my rules.

oh ok then um not sure what to give you

Er, what are you wanting?

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    um i can give you a shiny eevee or a lvl 100 shiny umbreon for the gastly

Not really interested in shinnies or EVed pokes.

i know what are IVs and stats lol
    114/83/56/55/53/65
    hp/att/def/sp att/sp def/speed

Wasn't saying you didn't. Just most people post their IVs anyway. Anyway, both Enteis I have have better stats than that, lol. Sorry.

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
    Years
  • Could you please check my thread for your Crown Beasts? The link is in my signature. I can offer multiple Lv. 1 UT/Egg Move breeding projects for any one of the beasts, and if you can clone, then you can pretty much have your pick of anything in my thread.

strider9

PKMN TRAINER
    Years
  • I have had a Shiny 10 aniv Suicune for some time. I never mentioned it on this site. It could be hacked for all I know.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    suicune
    108/52/89/62/83/55

raikou
    100/59/52/84/58/78

I have that Suicune. Eh, wth, I'll trade for the Raikou and Entei.

Could you please check my thread for your Crown Beasts? The link is in my signature. I can offer multiple Lv. 1 UT/Egg Move breeding projects for any one of the beasts, and if you can clone, then you can pretty much have your pick of anything in my thread.

Didn't see anything, sorry.

I have had a Shiny 10 aniv Suicune for some time. I never mentioned it on this site. It could be hacked for all I know.

It is, release it.

TwilightBlade said:
    † L i says:
    ew
    tell him to release it before i bite

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back