• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blaziken's Rare Trades.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2008
    Welcome to my Rare Trades Shop! Right Now I'm giving away Items ONLY. Pokemon I will add later. Right now These are The Items for sale the trades will start sunday or saterday depends when my dad hooks me up with WIFI. And Theres a extra If you beat me in a Battle. I'll give you a rare pokemon such has a Shiny Machamp.

Anyways here are my rules

Be Nice.
    You can only order 3 things a day so I'm not flooded with trades/unless it's Rare Candys Or Tms and Hms
    And Don't rush me to trade, I have a life.

Here are the Items
    999 Master Balls
    95 of All Tm and Hms
    999 of all berries
    193 Rare Candys
    999 of all Items
    999 of all Pokeballs
    ~Order Up~

Coming soon: Pokemon trades

Last edited:

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    sweet. i need berries #53 - #58

FC in sig

IMO, a bulbasaur with wonder guard is hacked, standard trade rules apply, so you won't be able to trade those away

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2008
    sweet. i need berries #53 - #58

FC in sig

IMO, a bulbasaur with wonder guard is hacked, standard trade rules apply, so you won't be able to trade those away

Ok I'll get your order too. And I'm new. So in WIFI Battles I have four Pokemon with Wonder Guard could I still use them. Plus I'm not the one who hacked the guy on ebay did.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    i want these items
    power anklet
    magmarizer
    tm earthquake
    tm flash cannon
    tm x-scissor
    tm poison jab
    my fc is 4081 3212 7909

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    thanks for the berries. i could care less if those are hacked, i just need em. i wouldn't recommend battling with those pokes then. members won't battle you if you use those. Shedinja is the only pokemon with that ability, so if you're using him, your in the clear. ebay, lulz, i know exactly what you're talking about.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2008
    i want these items
    power anklet
    magmarizer
    tm earthquake
    tm flash cannon
    tm x-scissor
    tm poison jab
    my fc is 4081 3212 7909

Ok Dokiey. That will be all the orders that should get out tommorow if not I'll throw in some tms.

Years
    I would like:

-Calm Mind
    -Dragon Pulse
    -dragon Claw

Thank you and take your time.

Last edited:
    Back