• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blaziquaza's Pixel Arts!

Years
Hiya! These are my pixel arts.
Kirby Sprites
Cook Kirby
Spoiler:

Kirby
Spoiler:

Trainers
Goku
Spoiler:

Rayquaza
Spoiler:

Splices
Blaziquaza
Spoiler:

Blazizard
Spoiler:

That's it for now. See ya!

Last edited:

Ace00

The Guillotine
Years
i do the kirby ones need work :/ but i like the rayquaze one its kinda just another colouration of it but i still think its good :) goodjob keep practicing

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
The kirby isn't very well shaded, the colours are also too bright for kirby. It needs a smaller mouth. And It looks very unnatural further more.

Goku is also horribly shaded. And his feet are very thin. And his arms look like rubber

Rayquaza is going out of the drawing, It looks very weird further more.

The outlines aren't also all shaded. You should shade them all. (eraser trick is reccomended.)

The blaziken charizard also lacks in anatomy there is some outlinging missing on his left arm. And the legs look weird.

I guess thats all for now.

bat003

Pokemon Tamer
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2019
Dude i am going to have nightmares thax but try this two colors in a mix look better than two groups next to each other.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
*coughvomit*

GOOD LORDY, SIR.
You need improvement.

The basis of your creations here are MS paintovers, just detaching things and sticking them on other and covering up the paste job with the nearest color for more MADNESS.

Shading is pretty bad aswell.

you need practice.
practice and practice.
and then more practice, and more practice.
and then some.

Sorry for being so honest, but it was killing me.

Back