• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BLEACH: 500 Years On

Status
Not open for further replies.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    (Anything in blue is me being in character as Sapphire Urahara.)

Attention all Shinigami! Attention all Shinigami! This is Urahara Sapphire of the 12th squad. I repeat this is Urahara Sapphire of the 12th squad! Karakura town is under attack by approximately 150 hollows. All Shinigami available should enter Karakura town immediately and protect as many living souls and lost souls as you can. We are running short of time! Hurry!

Plot~
    Hello. My name is Sapphire Urahara. I was created, and I mean finalized 160 years after the former Captain Aizen reeked havoc on the two worlds of Soul Society and Hueco Mundo, with Earth caught up in the middle of it. I was created by Kisuke Urahara to insure something like this would never happen again, and for a good healthy 500 years nothing like it has occurred again. However, times are not looking good. There have been vast out breaks of hollows in different places all over the world and here in Soul Society we're all finding it difficult to keep up with it. There have been many deaths, not just for those in the world of the living, but for us Shinigami too. Even the Quincy race isn't doing too well. They had managed to repopulate, but with all these Hollow attacks then it wont be long before the Quincy race is near distinction (Once again).

What exactly is happening? What is behind all these Hollow attacks? In all honesty I believe it is another Shinigami at Captain level. A Captain, who's name is Captain Inuhime, has disappeared recently a long with her lieutenant Hikaru Hitsugaya the daughter of the late Captain Toshiro Hitsugaya. The Seireitei has jumped to the conclusion that the two have been kidnapped. However, Urahara-San had built me far too advanced with such special equipment so that I can not be easily deceived. Though, the Head Captain would never believe a fool like me would he? After all I'm just a creation that does not have any emotions or anything. (Blah blah blah!) So, after I analyze the way you battle against these 150 hollows, I'm going to ask you to be a part of my secret army. I don't care what kind of race you are. Whether you're a Shinigami, Quincy, Vizard or a Human with Spiritual powers. Just as long as you're not an Arrancar or nasty Hollow person, then you'll be fine to join my secret army.

What will this army do? First we'll under go training, probably something like 2 missions for each member of the army. After this I plan to invade Hueco Mundo and find out what is the real cause of all these Hollows. I'll be there on the front line of course with you, but I'm not going to be doing much battling until we find Captain Inuhime and Lieutenant Hitsugaya. I'm sure they're the two behind it all. Captain Inuhime was always going on about the Seireitei's faults and how she would love to reformat it into a whole new place. Most Shinigami disagreed with her views, so I believe she is using the powers of Hueco Mundo and the powers from the Hollows to get a hold on both worlds. Soul Society and Earth. Why does she want control of Earth as well? She wants to draw the Shinigami into the world of the living where she hopes to destroy most of them there. While Shinigamis are busy fussing over Earth, the guards will be let down all over Soul Society. That's what I believe anyway, but of course as I already said, no-one would listen to a creation like me.

So I want you in my army!
    Sign-up Sheet And Extra Info~

For the sake of this Role Play all the Shinigami/Quincies/Humans/Vizards had kids! I'm looking for about 15 decent role players, I may raise that if this becomes a popular role play. These role players must be active and you are all the good guys so sorry for those who want to be Arrancars and such. I'll be taking on the role of all the bad guys and I don't care how much work that is, but at least then I can assure you all the battles will be fair, but I'm not going to go easy on you. You will all be descendants of someone! But if you really don't want to be the descendant of them then I'm sure we can sort things out!

I want 5 Shinigami (A mixture of Female and Male) 2 Quincies (One Female, One Male) And 3 Humans (Again Mixture) Vizards 5 (Mixture)

Surnames available for Shinigami:

Abarai
    Kira

Kuchiki
    Yamada
    Madarame

Surnames available for Quincies:

Ishida
    And an Optional Surname

Surnames available for Humans:
    Kurosaki
    Inoue
    Yasutora

As for Vizards feel free to make up your own surname

These are the sign up sheets! And instead of having a Role Play sample, I want you to put down your fight against a few of the hollows out of the 150 that are attacking Karakura. Make your character stand out and give Sapphire Urahara a reason to recruit you into this secret army.

Full name: (such as Sapphire Urahara)
    Age: (What age do they look, as an example Sapphire looks to be 19 but has lived for over 500 years)
    Looks: (This is mostly looking at their own features and you can include features from their parents/ancestors. Don't worry about clothes unless you're a human or vizard. Sapphire wears the normal Shinigami attire. Pictures are allowed.)
    Personality: (How does your character act? Sapphire prefers to observe the battle rather than jump in there. Despite being a creation she can get drunk and that leads her to be a flirt and rather embarrassing.)
    Weapon/ability description: (If you're a Shinigami/vizard, describe your Zanpaku-to here. You should at least have a Shinkai mode. If you're a human, describe what your ability is, is it like Chad's or Orihime's abilities. Quincy? What kind of bow do you use?)
    Devision and rank: (Leave blank if you're not a Shinigami. Sapphire is 12th devision, Lieutenant)
    History: (The more detail the better! Why did your character here? Important details like, Sapphire was created by Kisuke Urahara after the conflict with Aizen. She was created to make sure something like that never happened again but now no-one is listening to her.)
    Other: (Anything else you feel like putting? Sapphire is just like a person, she has feelings and can die. She is basically the most advanced version of Jinta and Ururu)

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Full name: Kyoshiro Kurosaki

Looks: Kyoshiro has undercut black hair that's sided to the right with two long strands of hair framing the side of his face, His eyes are an emerald blue mix. He's about 5'9'' tall and weights 126.2lbs.he wears a indigo jacket with a black shirt, black pants, fingerless black gloves. His zanpakuto is usually on his back.

Personality: Kyoshiro's personality is much like his ancestor's, Ichigo Kurosaki. Kyoshiro is a stubborn, short tempered, witty, cynical, impulsive guy however Kyoshiro is also very protective of his friends and comrades. Kyoshiro tries to keep an image of him as cool and unmovable. Like his Ancestor his tried to give an I don't care about what you think attitude. In fact most of the time protecting his friends brings out his true power.

Weapon/ability description:
    When unsealed renkae looks like a normal katana for the exception of the guard. The guard is in the shape of a hexagon. It is about 1.6 meters long, the hilt is sapphire blue and the sheath is dark blue

The form Renkae takes is that of a White lion. Renkae looks like a primitive, savage lion, the claws is sharper than most. In the two front fangs is much longer than the others. His fur sticks up making him look feral. His eyes are a Emerald color and the mane is made out of a dark flame like aura. When siroku was teaching him to control his spiritual pressure he would constantly call out to kyoshiro in his dreams. In the dream kyoshiro would be called to a deserted land which was covered in dark flames. Then the lion would come out of nowhere and surround him as if to protect him from something lurking inside him.

Shikai: Renkae release command is "Brighten the Earth with your Flames" In its shikai state renkae's guard is removed and the hilt turns a solid black blade. The blade itself slightly increases in length making it technically a (Nodachi)

Shikai special ability: The special abilities renkae gains in his shikai state is that he able to cut right through time and space allowing him to teleport, almost like a hollows garganta. He also has the ability to gather the sun rays and fire it at high speeds towards his enemies. Kyoshiro attitude in this state become a little ruthless and merciless.

Exo Slash: This is the name of the solar ray's technique.

Bankai: Renkae's Bankai release command is "Disintegrate all Helios Renkae "When performing bankai kyo holds renkae straight in front of him. Then he grips the blade of the sword crushing and obliterating the blade. In its bankai form renkae harmonizes with Kyo. Which means instead of renkae becoming a separate weapon for him to use, He and kyo becomes one. Renkae covers kyo in a black chrome sleek armor. The armor covers the chest and is separated in the middle by a form fitting black suit. The armor begins again at the waist down to the feet. He has jagged edge spike extruding downward from both of his shoulders, at the tip of the blades they become a ruby color. His face is cover with the same material as his armor. The emerald blue color of his eyes stays the same color, but his pupil becomes that of a cat's pupil. He grows cat like fangs and he grows claws. Kyo's hair turns blond and extends down to his shoulder blade. The armor on his arms has two exhaust spouts sticking out, that usually spews out pure Spiritual Pressure

Bankai special ability:
    In his bankai state Kyo's strength, speed, and agility increases dramatically. His merciless attitude increases so much to the point that he could seem cynical or even evil to those that don't know him well. His pleasure for a good fight is just about unquenchable and he won't rest until his opponent is either dead or incapable of fighting back.

Sol Destruction:
    Flames bursts from the exhaust spouts out of his arms, which he uses to deliver devastating blows. If he rotates at high speeds he can create a giant fire typhoon to engulf his opponents.

Necross Burner:"(Eternal Phoenix)" Fire explodes out of his exhaust spouts, He holds his hand in front of his face and grab his left arm with his right hand. Fire begins to Generate in hand. A super concentrated explosion of fire bursts out of his palm, streching out to the length of a moderate town

Division and rank: N/A

History: Yoshiro was a normal kid for 13 years of his life; He had a loving and caring mom and a strong, stern father. Kyoshiro came home from school excited because it was the beginning of summer vacation. So you to start it off kyoshiro parents decided to take a vacation to the country. On the way there they notice a lot of stuff. About 2 hours in kyoshiro fell asleep. Kyoshiro dad took a tight turn and smashed into a minivan. When Kyoshiro woke up he was in intense pain. He looked around worried about his parents. When he finally spotted them he didn't like what he saw. His parent was everywhere. The sight was so horrifying that it mentally damage Kyoshiro mind. The last thing he saw was a figure coming towards him. When he awoke he was surrounded by 1 kid and an adult. The adult name was Siroku Hinamori and the child name was Sakuya Hinamori. Siroku was a former shinigami and adopted Kyoshiro as his own. Siroku taught Kyoshiro everything he knows and taught him how to control his hollow. Come to find out he did die in the crash and from that crash his hollow was born.

Other: Nope

Last edited:

UraharaSteph

Years
    Alright then~ But I can't promise you'll have the name Kurosaki if someone comes a long and snatches it before you with a complete profile. ^.^;

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    Hey, Steph, how long will SU's be open? And when will this RP start? I am seriously considering making a SU, but until I know when this RP is going to start I can't do anything. Thanks in Advance

UraharaSteph

Years
    Hey Grimm, it goes by the rule it starts when it has enough dedicated RPers ^.^; Sorry that doesn't help does it? It'll be the first RP I've ever like.... been the GM of so I'm quite the noob of this... all help is welcome! PLEASE?!

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    Well.... Since this is your first RP, I can always jump in if you need something, but as I said, I will be gone for the next week, and that may provide a lot of trouble, since I want to be in this RP from the beginning.....so I seriously don't know what to do....

UraharaSteph

Years
    Well I can't see it being a very popular RP HAha who knows. Either way though, I'll make sure it does not start until your return. That should give plenty of time for RPers to get involved.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    I was so developing a Bleach RP myself. But sadly you beat me to it. I was still gathering information and ideas. Oh well here is my sign up.

Full name:
    Abarai Sakai (sounds better with the surname first)

Appearance:
    Sakai's is about the average height of a human child at the age of 12, standing roughly around 4'11. As he appears young Sakai's face is far less intimidating as his older comrades. His light brown eyes suggest that though his soul is pure he holds the spirit of a fighter. Like Renji he has several tribal tatoos, one located on each forearm and the last above his left eye. His hair is shorter, and a little darker red than his ancestor's. However it is almost equally as wild as the top goes into many large spikes, which calm down to its ending point around mid neck. Sakai's hair though does not impede his sight since it rarely falls into his field of vision. His atire aside from the regular shinigami uniform includes a white bandana he wears around his neck which carries the emblem of the 6th division.

Personality:
    Sakai is a very calm soul, His outlook on life is really to take things a day at a time. This fashion of living has proved to serve him well as it greatly help him achieve many of his skills. For example when faced with a problem he rather think of all possibilities his actions may take before jumping in, a trait not shown by many others in his family. Another trait that has pushed him to where he is currently is his sense of justice. Sakai truly does believe that those who are truly evil deserve to be punished, though he does however acknowledge those who were forced to do evil and will be satisfied with a lesser punishment. The quirkyness this adds to his person is that he tends to say some sort of speech whenever fighting Hollows or other forms of evil creature(The length varies for each speech).Finally Sakai is a very creative mind, so much so that he is often trying to find ways to improve existing technology(keep in mind his inventions are not as far gone as Mayuri's). His genius even takes place on the battlefield as he tends to mix kido with his already solid fighting style.

Name/Spirit Form: Inabikari takes the form of a small boy, maybe the age of Sakai. He has wild gray hair down to his shoulders. He has sort spikey bangs in the front that are navy blue in color. His eyes are raher innocent looking which gives off the sense of weekness. This boy simply wear light brown short with a white button down shirt.
    Sealed Form: Standard Zanpaktou katana blade. Only noted diferences being that the grip is the same red color as his hair and the guard was crafted to be jagged to lock in the opponents blade from many position.
    Shikai: Sakai's Shikai takes the form of a large scythe, or at least to him. It is about 5 ft high, the blade length being the roughly Sakai wingspan. The pole is grayish in color and the blade both black and a pale faded blue. The two colors are separated by a jagged triangular lines that run horizontally along the blade, the black color on the top half.
    Shiakai Ability: instead of just drawing the spiritual energy from the user Inabikari is able to take energy from the environment, much like how quincies make their arrows. Though it seems as though the powers is limitless using both forms of energy causes great strain on the user. Instead using one is a bit easier. If using the environment form of energy a great deal of concentration is needed to not accidentally mix the two. Of course other perks of the Shikai are the scythe is significantly more sharp and agile than when not released. The other perk is it gathers enough energy, the blade will glow blue and then can shoot out a wave of energy. again this has to be used in moderation as it is very strenuous.
    Bankai: Has not yet learned to use. More training is required

Devision and rank:
    Former: 12th Division, 6th Seat
    Present: 6th Division, 3rd Seat

History:
    Sakai was always a nice kid. As a child though most in his family didn't understand him including his parents. With them he wasn't very outspoken but instead spent most of his time drawing things he claimed he wanted to invent. Sakai's other childhood pass times includes his fondness of reading mystery novels. They often pushed his boundaries in regards to how he viewed situations given certain information. He also was intrigued by the idea of how all evil was punished, given just what they deserved for their crimes. As time went on Sakai's parent noted that he got hungry every so often. This to them was the sign that he possesed a significant amount of spiritual energy as most spirits (shinigami folk) don't get hungry, and when they do it's a sign of expelling a good deal of energy. Sakai's Shinigami Academy days seemed to go by pretty fast. He was pretty socialble making a few close friends his most notable one being Toji. The two of them shared the same drive for improving to help better their society. They exeled at most that they did, though Sakai could never realy but off healing kido. After both of them both made the ranks of Shinigami they went to their separate divisions. Sakai to the division 12 to quench his thirst to be creative and Toji to the 6th. In the 12th division Sakai found himself at home, often enjoying his research, and practice time. Though many of his inventions were a just Sakai has had a few decent ones. His favorite being the one he kept for himself, a modified Shinigami cell phone.His phone has the ability to locate every shinigami withing a 50 mile radius of him, as well mask his spirit ribbon to be the color of a human's (white instead f red). Toji much like Sakai was doing well in his division, however when both his parents died he was put under a great deal of stress. This eventually lead to his suicide and hollowfication. Unfortunately the one who had to end his life was Sakai. Though a very painful loss Sakai labeled the situation as simply vanquishing those who are evil. Wekks later however his feeling did catch up to him. Unable to be consoled by anyway he put off many missions leaving himself to think for a couple months. After acknowledging that death happens Sakai was able to find inner peace. To signify his acceptance he changed squads to his old friend's and has dawned his bandana as a way to pay his respects as he moves forward in life.

Other:
    Known Bakudo:
    #4 Hainawa ( Crawling Rope) - An energy rope entangles the target's arms
    #8 Seki (Repulse) - Creates a round shield that seems to temporarily paralyze and repel whatever strikes it.
    #9 Geki (Strike)- Engulfs the target in red light, completely paralyzing them.
    Known Hido:
    #1 Sho (Thrust) - Pushes the target away from the caster.
    #4 Bakurai (Pale Lightning) -he user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger
    #33 Sokatsui (Blue fire, Crash Down) - Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy at a target in a similar manner to #31, but over a wider area and with more power. (His is notably weaker than this)

Last edited:

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    I don't see why this shouldn't be popular, I mean a lot of people love Bleach...
    Either way my SU is coming right up;

Full name: Ryo Kira

Age: Looks like he's 20 years old (actually 39, what's pretty young compared to some his comrades)

Looks: Ryo has a hair of medium length, looking like every normal haircut. His hair's natural color is blond, but he has many blue highlights, which are to people's surprise natural. Ryo's eyes are very light blue in color. He is 5.9 feet tall and he weights 158 lbs. He wears a normal Shinigami attire, but he also wears a necklace with picture of his whole division in it.

Personality: Ryo's personality isn't the same as his ancestor's Izuru's. Ryo has the will to fight and to die for his beliefs, but not to kill. He understands his responsibility's and he is very serious in the dangerous times. But in his time off's Ryo is very relaxed and friendly person. What is maybe most important, Ryo is very intelligent and patient. Not rushing in any battle without a proper plan before that.

Sealed Form: Ryo's zanpakuto sealed form is in a shape of 67 cm long katana, with every characteristic feature a normal katana posseses.

Spirit: His zanpakuto spirit is named Hikari (japanese for light) and it appears in a form of a shining cloud, with no real body shape.

Shikai: Ryo's zanpakuto in shikai form has a pure white grip and the grip is full of holes. The length of the sword doesn't signifactly change, but the blade get's much sharper. The holes on the grip work like a flute, when the holder covers them with his hands the blade get's sharper and the attack is more powerful, and when holder uncovers them the blade falls through the grip on the other side, giving a sword more flexibility and agility on attacking quick opponents. The command for calling it out is simple ""Shine, Hikari"
    Shikai Ability 01: Is to blind the opponents with it's light for a few seconds after it's been called out.
    Shikai Ability 02: Called Mirotic Wires/Harigane Mirotic - Send 4 white wires to tie the opponents in the place and cut his body slowly in half.

Bankai: Ryo hasn't achieved his zanpakuto's bankai stage yet, even though he had 8 years training to achieve it.

Division and rank:
    Former - 8th Division 9th Seat
    Present - 11th Division, Lieutenant

History: Ryo was a loner since he was little, no one knows what happened to his parents, not even him. Both of his parents were Shinigami's and after one assigment, the both went missing. One summer Ryo befriended one kid called, Kang-Dae Tanaka. As their friendship growed, they both decided to try to join Shinigami Academy and they both passed from the first try. They were both very amazing students and while in academy they befriended a few more kids, which became their loyal friends over the years. When Ryo graduated, he was accepted in 8th division along with his friend Kang-Dae. But as time passed Ryo realised he didn't fit good in this division so he requested a transfer into fight loving 11th Division. One year after that his friends from academy were all sent to a mission, where they all died. Ryo was devastated, and he swore to avenge their death. Ryo worked so hard that he eventually got the title of Lieutenant of 11th division. Since he was on that position in division he befriended all division members, along with division Captain...

Other: No special information

Last edited:

UraharaSteph

Years
    I'm already liking these SUs! Grimm I'm sure your History will be excellent and I know what you Role play like so I can say I'm accepting you but it isn't official until you fill in your history! For now I'll cross off the 3 names that have been requested. However, if it goes over 48 hours and you have not completed it, ans someone else wants that name, then it will be open for them.

Kay11190 you should defo make another Bleach RP. I don't see why there cannot be two and I'll probably be there signing up for it haha~

UraharaSteph

Years
    history all done.....phew......now I can finally rest... XD (Just to note it's 2 AM at my place......)

it's 1:33am here =D I'll take a look at it now deary!

EDIT: Oh my gosh! It's such a sad story T_T but I love it!

Officially ACCEPTED

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    Hey, I changed my zanpakuto appearance a little, I realised Ryo would kill himself with that zanpakuto if it had blades on both sides, so I changed that XD.
    Yamagi you didn't fill in your division and rank, I bet you already know that, but since I am posting I can notify you at the same time

UraharaSteph

Years
    Wonderful! Yamagi Sosuke you are ACCEPTED! I loved the history, especially how you added in Hinamori. Very nice touch.

@Grimm: Yes it seems it makes a lot more sense XD and he doesn't have a Rank or Division because he's like Ichigo. He's half human.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    Yeah I realized that after I posted that, but I didn't want to edit it... so we got 3 people on the rooster so far, and maybe Kay will finish his SU today? Well I have the feeling some more people will post SU's in the next few days...

UraharaSteph

Years
    Alright then! But just so everyone knows, We wont be starting this until Ice Grimm comes back, which will be like in a week or so? So this gives every a LOT of time to make sure their character is perfect and stuff. Also should I make an OOC thread?

If anyone gets bored of waiting for Ice Grimm, then I can allow you to write you battle against a few of the 150 hollows attack Karakura. Make it original and make it something that Sapphire will pick you out for. If it just looks like a boring normal old battle, I doubt Sapphire would be interested in you.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    Yep, I am back next monday-tuesday, but I have one question about RP, who are division leaders? since 500 years have passed....did some of them remain the same, or..... ah I confused myself....

Kay11190 - I will say that you submitted a great SU, and I will unofficially state that you're Accepted, but of course my word doesn't worth too much and you have to wait for UraharaSteph to confirm that and make it official. =)

Last edited:

UraharaSteph

Years
    Kay11190 that is absolutely brilliant! You are ACCEPTED!~

Ah, as for division leaders, Some of them will have stayed. Hitsugaya for instants has grown up... XD

Devision 1 Leader
    : Is now a joint effort between the old and wrinkly Jushiro Ukitake and Shunsui Kyouraku!

Devision 2 Leader:
    Is still Soi Fon, just an older version.

Devision 3 Leader
    : Is Now Momo Hinamori again an older version

Devision 4 Leader: Hanatarou Yamada

Devision 5 Leader: Renji Abarai OLLLLLLD

Devision 6 Leader:
    Is Still Byakuya Kuchiki

Devision 7 Leader:
    Still Sajin

Devision 8 Leader: Is Inuhime before she went missing, and with out a vice-captain the third seat is acting captain. His name is ---- I will think of a name! XD

Devision 9 Leader
    : Shuuhei Hisagi (because he's awesome!)

Devision 10 Leader: Toshiro Hitsugaya is all grown up! And still Captain

Devision 11 Leader: Ikkaku Madarame but he's now taken on the name Kenpachi.

Devision 12 Leader: Akon
    (Surname unknown but he's an actual character.)

Devision 13 Leader:
    This is two leaders. Kiyone and Sentarou (the arguing couple who used to be 3rd seats).

If anyone has any better ideas for that then please tell me =) Every bit helps.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back