• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bleach Death note or Naruto ?

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Death Note is pretty much "You're Kira amirite?" "orly" "yarly" "no wai"

Bleach is all "You can't beat me cause I wasn't using my FULL POWAHZ" "Oh nose I got beaten let's go do some SEEKRIT SKILLZ TRAINING"

And Naruto is Naruto

Yeah, Read Fullmetal Alchemist or something. ):

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Well, looking at it from a crassly commercial viewpoint: Death Note, definitely. Bleach and Naruto are both 300+ volume behemoths as manga go so you'd have to be prepared to invest quite a lot if you actually want to get anywhere with them. Death Note is of controlled length, doesn't over-size its cast to the point of ridicule and is just - in my opinion - better in terms of story and character development to boot.

If you're more into huge energy attacks and long-winded battle scenes, though, then I'd say Bleach. Naruto has waaaay too much Uchiha angst and general shallowness to it. :\

That being said, I personally find both Nabari no Ou and Fairy Tail to be far superior alternatives to all of these, but whatever floats your boat. *shrug*

Years
    I say, Death Note. Naruto is funny, but Death Note has those serious/epic moments, and it just really sucks you in. Like alter ego says, Naruto has too much stuff about Sasuke to me. If it's gonna have so much about that Uchiha brat, then why not name the series Sasuke?

.Iramet

Banned
    Years
    It is not that naruto sucks so much it is just that a lot of people have only seen the crappy filler episodes the actual episodes are pretty good, but as stated in an earlier post, naruto and bleach are extremely long .

Back