• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bleach Drawings

Years
    You can view all of my drawings on my deviantArt, comments and criticism are welcomed. :D

https://kouyuuu.deviantart.com/

NOTE* There are more drawings on my deviantArt page, please visit. :D

Alright, so I've already got a thread of my Hitsugaya drawing, and I don't want to keep making threads for each one, so if a mod/admin could close that please. :D

Grimmjow:
    Spoiler:

Uryu Ishida
    Spoiler:

NEW! Renji Abarai
    Spoiler:

Tried shading on the Renji one, but it's hard to notice thanks to my scanner.

I'll end up drawing probably a few every week, if I've got the time, and requests are welcomed! If you want me to draw a certain picture, post it!

I plan on drawing next: (only 3 at a time please XD)
    Urahara Kisuke
    Joushiro Ukitake
    Orihime Inoue

On my deviantArt page I have also:
    Hitsugaya Coloured
    Grimmjow Coloured
    Ulquiorra

More coming soon!​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Well this will be your second request : urahara kisuke,

and great pictures there, would like to see the grimmjaw one colored though

Years
    Nice stuff, Relyt! I'll be your first request! Ooo and I like Grimmjow!
    Ummm... Draw... Uryu Ishida!

Added to the list. And thank you. :D

Well this will be your second request : urahara kisuke,

and great pictures there, would like to see the grimmjaw one colored though

Added to the list. I'll start working on colouring him right now. d("d)

EDIT: Done. :3

DOUBLE EDIT: Uryu done as well. \o/

Last edited:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Oh! I love the Grimmjow ones and since Grimmjow has been done can I request Orihime.

Years
    Sure, I'll try for it later tonight, and since it's for you Mario, I'll do it before the others, but I'm not sure it'll turn out so good with his wacky hair XD;

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Aaaw I feel special ^^ But you can do it whenever, you can't rush art. But Im sure it'll turn out great, Seriously Tyler, those are some really beautiful drawings you've done. Have you ever considered trying to make up a character of your very own? Im sure you could make a good one ^^

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Well you have some real talent Tyler ^^ And you must be rather patient and calm-minded. Every time I try to draw I get to frusterated :/

Years
    I usually spend quite a bit of time on them, a few hours sometimes, but most of the time I'm just thinking of how to improve it, lots of erasing happens. XD

EDIT: Mario... I'm sorry, but I couldn't find a good full body picture of Renji, so I did that one XD; hope you like it :3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2008
    Can you draw me a picture of Ichigo and Rukia? I am a huge fan of Bleach. I like Ichigo. he is my fav character.

Back