• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blessings.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    Greetings. I am Crusader Typhoon, or just Adam, if you want. I've been looking for a forum about Pokemon for ages, and now I've finally found one!

I am a Patriotic and Religious child living in England. I've been playing Pokemon since Silver came out, and I've always loved Water- type Pokemon. I'm an Ok trainer, but I excel in contests! I want to become a much better Trainer, and participate in a few leagues and tournaments.

I'm just an average person, like we all are, chosen in the eyes of the lord, as we all are. I hope we can come together as friends. Thanks for reading.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Hello Adam, welcome to the forums! Water pokemon rule, it's so very true. You have good sense.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    so your Cristian what kind I am a protestant it good to see an other fellow believer :D

cool hope you have a great time here

Last edited by a moderator:

King Gengar

Ghost Hunter
    Years
    haha Welcome Adam :D
    I love water pokemon but i love ghost pokemon moore though :D anyways welcome to PC and if you want to... PM to be friends :]

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    @ Zenus:
    How true. So very, very true, Water Pokemon are the best!

@narutoactor:
    Very strong Catholic, but all religions teach tolerance and understanding :)

@KingAlex:
    Thank you, you're very kind.

@Sanny:
    I'm sure I will, thank you!

@Gengar:
    It's always good to be more understanding of others, but I hate Ghost Pokemon :P. Sure, I'll send you a friend request

@Thunder:
    It doesn't matter how far you go, if you find others like you, you'll always be at home.

Thank you all for your kindness!

Back