• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blind As A Bat

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Well, I don't really feel like rambling today, so I'll keep my answer as simple as possible..

I believe that blind people can dream, just not visually. They can dream in the sense that they can hear, touch, smell, and stuff in their dreams, just not really see stuff, unless they were born with sight and just lost it over the years.

If only a blind person could get someone to post for them and share their intimate dream knowledge. XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2005
    Blind people can dream, just not in the ordinary way.

What colour do they see instead of a normal image though? That's interesting, it depends on what kind of blindness they have I guess. They could either see a random colour, or no colour. The thing is, no-colour is probably impossible to explain. It's a concept people can't understand if they aren't blind, and if they are blind they wouldn't know what colour was. The only way to tell for sure is to ask someone who can see out of one eye but not the other. But even then they'd have a hard time explaining it.

I'd personally say that no-colour is complete darkness (even if it's not) simply to be able to understand the concept (even if it's a slight misunderstanding).

Years
    i know blind people can dream<3 because i have a blind guy in mine class he can dream but only tastes,touches,sound and smells. no sight in his dreams.and he has not been blind his whole life he sad that:P

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I know also there able to. Its all in our creative minds not just eyes. >>

Theres even people in the world who can walk the earth normally with there eyes shut.

Not because they tried doing it too.

Back