• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bliss is for purseys(OU)

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2010
    bliss is for purseys(OU)
    bliss is for purseys(OU)
    bliss is for purseys(OU)
    bliss is for purseys(OU)
    bliss is for purseys(OU)
    bliss is for purseys(OU)
    My strategy is straight forward sweeping with pokemon with great type coverage and speed.

bliss is for purseys(OU)
    Alakazam.Focus Sash
    Timid
    Inner Focus

SPD 4 / SpA 252 / Spe 216

Focus Blast
    Fire Blast
    Psychic
    Signal Beam

His job is to set up screens, then depending on the lead ill switch or attack. I'm not 100% sure about psychic + signal beam combo, i probably need a better coverage so tips to help hit more common leads would be extremely helpful. I like to KO the lead, and then bring him out later after his threats are gone to sweep.

Wait, what? This is a full out attacker. You should change the description. ^^" Also, this will be masssacred by many other leads. I would reccomend changing it for an Azelf, or maybe an Aerodactyl. Going without SR is like asking to die painfully.

bliss is for purseys(OU)
    Salamence.Leftovers
    Mild
    Intimidate

Atk 84 / SpA 216 / Spe 208

Draco Meteor
    Fire Blast
    Brick Break/Earthquake
    Roost

mence :3 Straight forward mixed attacker. Draco Meteor for high special stab, earthquake after draco so im not forced to switch. Roost for recovery. Fire blast for coverage.

I'm new to this thread rating thing. Brick Break sacrifices fire/electric/poison coverage for normal/dark. I like earthquake a bit better, but it's your call.

bliss is for purseys(OU)
    Gyarados.Life Orb
    Intimidate
    Sand Stream

4 Def / 252 Atk / Spe 252

Water Fall
    Dragon Dance
    Ice Fang
    Stone Edge

My life orb sweeper, i added him in to take care of scizor and other weaknesses in my team.

Mmkay.

bliss is for purseys(OU)
    Jolteon.Choice Specs
    Timid
    Volt Absorb

Def 4 / SpA 252 / Spe 252

Thunderbolt
    Shadow Ball
    Hidden Power Grass
    Baton Pass

Shadow ball is for psychic and ghost pokes, hidden power ice for grass, dragon, ground and flying types. Thunderbolt for STAB.

I'm not a big fan of dry-passing, so I don't want to make any stupid changes. If only Jolteon got Motor Drive...

bliss is for purseys(OU)
    Starmie.Choice Scarf
    Modest
    Natural Cure

HP 4 / SpA 252 / Spe 252

Surf
    Ice Beam
    Thunder Bolt
    Trick

Scarf sweeper out for revenge. My second revenge sweeper and he doubles as a wall counter. I'm using surf for stab, thunder bolt for other waters, ice beam for dragons and grass types. I usually revenge and then switch to something else, to save trick for later in the game to really screw up a wall.

bliss is for purseys(OU)
    Machamp.Choice Band
    Adamant
    Guts

HP 252 / Atk 252 / Spe 4

Close Combat
    Payback
    Fire Punch

ThunderPunch

Choice Sweeper. Close Combat for stab, Payback for psychics/ghost, Ice punch for Gliscor/dragons and thunder punch for Gyarados.

You have enough Ice moves. Fire moves are important as well.

Threats....ummm maybe trick, stall and wall poke-e-mans?

Changes in BOLD.

So what are you trying to do? There's not much synergy going on from what I see. It's just 6 pokes thrown together.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    I don't understand why everyone is suggesting that an SR lead is necessary. While essential to a successful team, it doesn't necessarily need to be on the lead.

VanillaThunderbolt

Generic User Title
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2012
    I'm more or less curious as to why Alakazam doesn't have a full 508 EV spread. It just seems useless to me =/
    And Stealth Rock isn't so much necessary as it is useful for countering most Sashers.

Back