• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blood Trails (PG+13) OOC

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
    Years
    (Sign-Ups are closed. If you would like to start a one-on-one version with me privately, add my messenger: [email protected])

Plot:
    The story takes place in a world like ours. We know some things, and we don't know others. Well, what we don't know can get us killed. And what we know will….Get us killed. Knowing this one secret is like a death wish, but alas, not knowing of it leaves you unprepared in the end.

Vampires, angels and demons inhabit our world.

Where this rp takes place, is a warmer climate. Filled with trees and flat landscapes, there are no big cities to disturb the wildlife here. Small villages with little electricity dot this continent, and each hold a maximum of three-hundred people. It's early summer vacation, and your character is tired enough to collapse on their bed in their clothing. When they awaken, they don't have a warm blanket to greet them. No sunlight to blind them. But they did have bars to keep them in place. They were in a cage. Where exactly? Nobody could tell. They had t feel the bars to know they were trapped, and listen carefully to hear the others breathing among your own. Why were you there, and what was going to happen to you?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules:
    *All sign up sheets must be submitted via comment.
    *All characters aside from mine must be human
    *No spamming
    *Follow PC rules
    *Must be active atleast 2 times a week.
    *Add me via e-mail ([email protected])
    *OOC Thread will be started upon one member signing up for this rp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sign-Up Sheet:
    Name: First name + last name
    Personality: Describe with atleast 4 sentences
    Appearance: Description only! Minimum 4 sentences
    Fears: Atleast have one. And it can't be an impossible fear like drowning in lava! Make it an interesting fear that I can possibly use in the story.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Name: Alissa Scarlett

Personality: Alissa is a cynic who has no belief in true human kindness, just that people are always acting in their own best interest. She is intelligent, not a genius but still pretty smart. She is also someone who knows how to take action, although she prefers to stay away from anything she feels draws attention to her. She has no love for idiocy and quickly becomes frustrated when she has to listen to some idiot for near any length of time. She is also very blunt and does not mind hurting others feelings if it means getting the point across quickly and effectively.

Appearance: Fair skinned with eyes that are brown on the outer iris and go towards the center of her iris green. She has shoulder-length hair that is dyed black with dark blue highlights although sometimes she prefers red highlights. She normally wears a t-shirt and jeans with running shoes but sometimes wears a hoodie. She also has her left ear pierced with a pearl earring and an eyebrow piercing with two small blue steel ball-bearings.

Fears: Heights and crowds[Bet you can do something really good with these two]

Is this good or do I need to expand on anything?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 2, 2018
    Name: Enrica De Lauro

Personality: Enrica loves to run wild and free and could often be spoted climbing fences or builings or jumping from the local garage. She loves to free run and is generally a nice person.When in company she will immediantly show herself off as being the kind of person one can trust and tends to show her cutesy-comedy side by impersonations or just general humour. Enrica is bi-sexual though ends to be protective of people she likes (like like).

Appearance: Enrica has light blue long hair that she always leaves to fall down her back. She has very pale skin which is odd considering how much time she gets outside. She has a scardown her lft eye from a fall off a large house when she was showing off for her friends. Her eyes are blue with hints of yellow in them. She wear a short sleeved red and black t-shirt that finished just as the waistand has red shorts with suspenders which she carries around with her for emergencies. She has blue leg warmers that reach her knees because she's small (about 5"0) and black running shoes.

Fears: Enrica has a fear of being alone.

Last edited:

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
    Years
    Zamorak@
    Excellent presentation. Small, but it points out the main details without dragging on. Accepted. Also, about those fears? A better word for being frightened of crowds is clausterphobia.

Trick Tester@
    Almost willing to accept it, but I need a little more information for personality and appearance. Is she pale-skinned? Any piercings? Eye color? How does she act around guys? Groups of people?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 2, 2018
    Alright I've changed it. Oh and where you say how do I act in groups of people, thats what I meant by "When in company" ect.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
    Years
    Trick Tester@
    Ah, sorry about that. I just realized what you meant by that.

After a quick look, it seems you're set! Accepted!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I suppose two characters are good enough. Are you willing to have it start today?

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
    Years
    The story takes place in a world like ours. We know some things, and we don't know others. Well, what we don't know can get us killed. And what we know will….Get us killed. Knowing this one secret is like a death wish, but alas, not knowing of it leaves you unprepared in the end.

Vampires, angels and demons inhabit our world.

Where this rp takes place, is a warmer climate. Filled with trees and flat landscapes, there are no big cities to disturb the wildlife here. Small villages with little electricity dot this continent, and each hold a maximum of three-hundred people. It's early summer vacation, and your character is tired enough to collapse on their bed in their clothing. When they awaken, they don't have a warm blanket to greet them. No sunlight to blind them. But they did have bars to keep them in place. They were in a cage. Where exactly? Nobody could tell. They had t feel the bars to know they were trapped, and listen carefully to hear the others breathing among your own. Why were you there, and what was going to happen to you?!

~~~~~~~~~

Whimpering. Blood. Death. Darkness. That was what was circling through the girls head. She was huddled at the back of her cage, staring into the darkness; making out the bars that trapped her from movement. She was in a metal cage; size medium. She could't stand, and standing on her knees had her head against the ceiling. The only light was coming from the left of her; beneath a door leading to another room. She whimpered as she heard someone move on the cage next to hers. "H-H-hello?" She squeaked, staring at where she heard the movement.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 2, 2018
    Enrica's leg twitched slighty from the cold and hit the bar of her cage causing her to flinch from the slight echo that eminatd from it. She wasn't used to this. Air, freedom, thats what she wanted. It took her a few seconds to realise that her movements had caused another one to stir as a small voice echoed "H-hello?". She bend down to the direction of the voice and answered back, "Who are you, whats going on?"

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
    Years
    Trick Test@
    Mind reposting that on the rp thread? Then Zamo may reply X3

*Pardon the double post*

Zamo suddenly logged off again x,D

Hmm...Does Trick Tester have messenger?

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    I get off and on alot, but I check back about once ever four or so hours except on school days where it will probably be close to once every two and a half hours after school ends.

Back