• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bloodbanes event/shiny Trading shop

Years
    Hey are we still on for the trading i will give you 10 anniv. celebi and you will give me a shiny poliwag and a shiny latios or latias?

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    Manaphy(UT,Ranger)
    Unown(UT)
    Scyther(UT)
    Skourpi(UT)

I want those shinies... I trade Shiny Bonsly Shiny Spinda, Shiny Pineco and Shiny Uxie for them.

P.S. Will you clone them and I have signed up to your site!

Years
    Hey what about shiny poliwag is it ut and is the shiny latias ut as well? Ill give you magikarp and suicune both shiny and ut?

Years
    Hold on a sec. Im doing something

Would you like to add a shiny mudkip for a shiny totodile to the trade?

Would you like to add shiny totodile or not for shiny mudkip???

Last edited:

Bloodbane

ummm...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2010
    ill go get the mudkip
    filler filler

ill go get the mudkip
    filler filler

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey would you like to trade shiny mew is it ut and legit? and shiny squirtle? For my shiny entei and shiny shinx?

Dominati0n

Sir Psycho Sexy
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    I'm interested in trading for your shiny Eevee. I've got a shiny Chimchar (UT), Shiny Arcanine, Shiny Crobat, Shiny Charizard, and a Shiny Milotic. Interested in any? They've all been trained a bit, except for the Chimchar.

Back