• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen blue ditto trick plz tell

Shiny guy

Mew master
Years
  • i want to know how this works ive heard about it but never learned how to d it please pm me to tell me

Years
  • This is off of the top of my head...

Trade the Red Gyarados to R/B/Y version and teach Mimic to it (have all of its other moves erased, I believe). Now go encounter a ditto and use mimic to transform into that ditto. Then the ditto will transform, etc. Do it for about 2 or 3 times, I can't really remember. But capture the Ditto afterwards and trade it back to G/S/C. It's supposed to be shiny and you'll have 1/46 chances of having a shiny Pokemon from an egg if you bred with that ditto.

=D

Shiny Meganium

Meganium trainer
    Years
  • If you're really desperate to get a shiny Ditto, you can still find one wild. They are extremely rare though, so I wouldn't waste time trying to find one.

Back