• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blue Eyes White... Fox -> Ninetales *

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    Blue Eyes White... Fox -> Ninetales *

... Not much to say...

Hope you like then...

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    The spacing between the lines needs reducing (tutorial shows you how to do this I think). Too much space looks odd. Weakness looks a bit off again, and the name needs moving 1 pixel right. And you've misspelt "heads" in the attack at 1 point. Otherwise, it's a cool card, if not a bit underpowered. Good work!

8/10

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    QFred said:
    Underpowered???? Why!! I always thought * Pokémon had weaker but cooler attacks!!
    Most Pokémon* are about as powerful as Pokémon-ex - because you can only have one in your deck, but your opponent takes only 1 card if it's KO'd. So yeah, needs to be a little more powerful.

And I'm not gonna repeat the other people here.

7/10.

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    I have 1000 posts???

WOOOT!

On topic: I also agree that the pic is awesome, it's from Star-girl, here on PC!
    And the spacing and stuff... I know... I'll fix it soon!!

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    Soory for not having fixed this soon... The next card I post (and sucessive Exordis cards will have the completed cards below... so check them!

Back