• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blue Hack in Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizard...

Zombie Trainer
    Years
    • WA
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    Hey there fellow pokenuts!

I've searched the forum here thoroughly for a few certain things that I couldn't find.

I'm going to list a few things to see if you can help me. (I've searched the forum already)

This is all for Pokemon Blue...

1. At the title screen it says blue version. Where do I find this? I've searched for it with my hexhacker(table included) and with the tile editor.

2. I need map editor and pokemap is not cutting it.

3. The magicarp you buy, I want to make it stronger, so I need to make a new pkmn file I guess.

4. I want to make all of the pokemon available in the game.

5. Are there any official table files for blue?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    This questions are fine, but it's best to ask them right here, since this area is only for introduction threads. Since these are questions about ROM hacking, they don't exactly qualify as an intro post. ><;

Follow the link, and you'll likely get faster answers.

Lockage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back