• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blueberry Yum Yum Productions - Monotype Tounrnament

Bendak

I suck at pogeymanz
Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2022
    I just beat myrrh25 in a very intense, close battle. We both got crit haxx at the end, CRAZY! 1-0.

Psychic moves on to the finals!

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
  • Just confirming that Bendak beat me 1-0 in the semi-finals. Really good game man, I think that crit you got on Zapdos may have cost me, the Thunderwave I was using that turn may have spelled your fate. But damn the crit xD

Also, I won't be able to do the 3rd place battle until I get home on Monday, just incase you wonder about lack of activity until then. :)

I'm rooting for you Bendak, I don't want you beating me and then losing in the finals ;)

Can't wait for your next tournament Blueberry.

Last edited:

BlueberryYumYum602

Competitive Trainer
    Years
  • @myrrh25 Alright well we'll let whoever wins Bug vs Dragon that you can't play until Monday.

Hopefully the final can be done by Friday.

The next tournament might not take place until September because of college visits, summer work and school for us.

But we'll be sure to let you guys know about the next one and if you wanna keep up with whatever we're doing, check out http://www.youtube.com/user/blueberryyumyum602

=)
    -Blueberry

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2011
    I won 3-0.
    His wild card really threw me off my game, I expected a heatran. Cost me half of my whole team.

Great game though.

SquirtleScott92

Bug Catcher
    Years
  • yeah gg. His wildcard completely walled me, and i had a bad move the second to last turn (didnt bullet punch for some reason) and he got the flinch on the last turn, so my chances of taking down that scarfchomp were done. Sooo yeah, gg. when is bronze match?

BlueberryYumYum602

Competitive Trainer
    Years
  • @SquirtleScott92 Originally, bronze should've be done by Friday but since myrrh25 can't do anything at all until Monday, I guess it'll have to be Monday.

Congrats to Cascada and Bendak for making it to the finals!!

-Blueberry

BlueberryYumYum602

Competitive Trainer
    Years
  • Just checking if Cascada and Bendak have played their final yet?

That should be done ASAP - as should the 3rd place battle.

Thx and enjoy =)
    -Blueberry

Bendak

I suck at pogeymanz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2022
    Well, I was a bit nervous, especially since Cascada beat Steel and Ice as a DRAGON type, but I was able to beat him 4-0.

Psychic eliminates Dragon.

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
  • Right I'm back!

Congrats Bendak! :D

I'll be waiting for Squirtlescott to come online so that we can decide third place. :)

Bendak

I suck at pogeymanz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2022
    Oh wow, I didnt even know that avatar existed lol. Sure i'll take it! Good luck to both Squirtlescott and Myrrh in the bronze match. All of my matches will be on my youtube page within the next week, so be sure to check that out.

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
  • it's not an avatar, it's an emblem that once you follow the instructions on the page that he linked both you and the tourney organizer that is, then it will be viewable on your profile page under the tab emblems.

BlueberryYumYum602

Competitive Trainer
    Years
  • I would just like to thank everyone for participating in the tournament and we look forward to hosting another one at some point in the future.

Thank you everyone!!!!!

CONGRATS TO BENDAK FOR WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone has yet to claim their prize, simply PM me and we can arrange a trade.
    -Blueberry

Back