• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BlueScizor's Splices/Fusions

BlueScizor

Splicer
Years
  • Well since I suck at rom hacking I thought I could try Splicing. These are the first I have made so I don't know if they are any good, but oh well...

BlueScizor's Splices/Fusions

They were all done on MS Paint

I like the Gengaskhan the most

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
  • They are quite good, my fave is the "Magnawak" cos you havent packed as much stuff onto it as the others plus it looks more natural. I think the key is mainly to find pokemon that look quite similar.

Years
  • The snorlax and marshtomp is strangely cute and the gengar and kangaskhan is kind of creepy =p Overall I think they're pretty good.
    And by the way, I'm pretty sure this belongs in pixel art ;)

Last edited:

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • I like these. Glazor, Snorstomp and Lugipper are best ones but I also like Gengaskhan's look (only matter is that Gastly, it doesn't fit good). Magnawak's magnet stick has been screwed up.
    I got nice names to them :D

BlueScizor

Splicer
    Years
  • Yeah, probably should of put it in pixel art, but I am a noob here! As for the Magnawak, I said i was using MS Paint so my options where limited, also the ghastley was too small and unrecognisable.

Back