• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BlueShadow's EV training Center

BlueShadow

Banned
    Years
    Are you tired of EV training your pokemon? Would you like somebody else to do it for you? Then, WELCOME TO

BlueShadow's EV Training Center!

Introduction:
    Hi I am BlueShadow! I am here to help you to train your pokemon!

How does this center work???
    I will take 6 requests a day (1 per person) to EV train a pokemon. You will have to give me the pokemon and in 1 day or 2 I will give it back to you. It will be already EV trained by me.

How do I know that you are not going to steal my pokemon???
    During the trade, I will give you one of my rare or strongest pokemon, and when I give you back your pokemon, you will have to give me back the pokemon that I gave you.

Payment:

As a payment, I accept:
    Rare TMs
    Shiny pokemon
    Evolution Items(like king's rock, dawn stone, shiny stone, etc. I dont accept thunder, fire, water, and leaf stones)
    Rare Pokemon
    Rare Items

How do I request your service???

Just give me the following info:

Pokemon:
    Lv:
    What EVs you want for your pokemon(give me specific numbers):
    Payment:
    Your FC:

My FC is in my Sig. and be patient!

Note: If you want full EVs for your pokemon, make sure that it is UT or you can breed it to get another pokemon UT

EDIT: YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CLONE MY POKEMON!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2012
    hello can i be the 2nd customer

Pokemon: venusaur
    Lv: 100 (if u can hehe)
    Moves??: (if you can also) sleep powder, leech seed, sludge bomb,synthesis
    What EVs you want for your pokemon(give me specific numbers): 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SDef
    Payment: i can give rare tm's, rare items or evolution items
    Your FC: 1247 4546 1024

Last edited:
    Years
    Pokemon: Venusaur
    Lv: 40
    What EVs you want for your pokemon(give me specific numbers): well...the spread would be 252 Sp Atk/252 Speed if at all possible
    Payment: The Ivysaur is in my Platinum, but I can give you a Exp. Share from my Diamond.
    Your FC: If you want the Exp. Share, then I guess you're going to have to but in both (in my sig)

BlueShadow

Banned
    Years
    hello can i be the 2nd customer

Pokemon: venusaur
    Lv: 100 (if u can hehe)
    Moves??: (if you can also) sleep powder, leech seed, sludge bomb,synthesis
    What EVs you want for your pokemon(give me specific numbers):252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SDef

ok I will contact you

Pokemon: Venusaur
    Lv: 40
    What EVs you want for your pokemon(give me specific numbers): well...the spread would be 252 Sp Atk/252 Speed if at all possible
    Payment: The Ivysaur is in my Platinum, but I can give you a Exp. Share from my Diamond.
    Your FC: If you want the Exp. Share, then I guess you're going to have to but in both (in my sig)

ok

BoBoMaster13

Shiny and Event Collecter
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    Pokemon: Blissy
    Lv: 50ish
    Moves: Seismic toss
    Ev's: 252 Def/80 SpA/176 SpD
    Payment: Shiny.
    FC is sig.

BlueShadow

Banned
    Years
    OK a Note for everybody:
    You MUST have the pokemon or a preevolution of it and then give it to me, When I ask for a level, you must put the ACTUAL level of the pokemon before the trade and the training.
    I can try to get some moves that you want but there are some moves that I can't get and when we trade I will give you one of my rare pokemons but you MUST give it back to me after I give you back your pokemon

zelda_theralts

FIRE TRANIER
    Years
    hello I am kind of new at the Ev training I dont know how to do the ev's mostly all I want it trained in Sp. Att

Pokemon: Magby
    LV: 1
    Moves: flamethrower, lava plume, thunder punch, and sunny day
    Payment: Shiny Mesprit
    FC: Kyle 2879 5518 5191

BlueShadow

Banned
    Years
    hello I am kind of new at the Ev training I dont know how to do the ev's mostly all I want it trained in Sp. Att

Pokemon: Magby
    LV: 1
    Moves: flamethrower, lava plume, thunder punch, and sunny day
    Payment: Shiny Mesprit
    FC: Kyle 2879 5518 5191

Ok I will take your pokemon in a few minutes. I'll tell you when I am ready

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2012
    hi again =] can u ev train me this pokemon

Pokemon: snorlax
    Lv: 50
    Moves??: (if you can also) curse, body slam, rest, crunch
    What EVs you want for your pokemon(give me specific numbers): 140hp 116def 252sdef

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    What kind of a person are you?!?! Sorry if that sounds mean, but you seriously don't go swearing on public sites. Seriously....

To BlueShadow:
    Pokemon: Lucario
    Lv: Its @ Level 41 right now... could you EV it until level 50? I need it at just that level.
    What EVs you want for your pokemon(give me specific numbers): K, im still kinda confused on the numbers... but can you EV it in Attack, Sp. Attack, Def, and Sp. Def?
    Moves: You can just keep the moves he has.
    Payment: 10 ANNIV Ho-Oh and Masterball
    Your FC:
    Well the Lucario's on my Platinum, and the Ho-Oh's on Brandon's Diamond.

Last edited:
    Years
    Oh just wondering, when would be a good time for you to get my Pokemon? It's at level 24 already, so you don't have too far to go :)

BlueShadow

Banned
    Years
    hi again =] can u ev train me this pokemon

Pokemon: snorlax
    Lv: 50
    Moves??: (if you can also) curse, body slam, rest, crunch
    What EVs you want for your pokemon(give me specific numbers): 140hp 116def 252sdef

Ok I'll take your request

What kind of a person are you?!?! Sorry if that sounds mean, but you seriously don't go swearing on public sites. Seriously....

To BlueShadow:
    Pokemon: Lucario
    Lv: Its @ Level 41 right now... could you EV it until level 50? I need it at just that level.
    What EVs you want for your pokemon(give me specific numbers): K, im still kinda confused on the numbers... but can you EV it in Attack, Sp. Attack, Def, and Sp. Def?
    Moves: You can just keep the moves he has.
    Payment: 10 ANNIV Ho-Oh and Masterball
    Your FC:
    Well the Lucario's on my Platinum, and the Ho-Oh's on Brandon's Diamond.

Ok I'll take yours, too

Oh just wondering, when would be a good time for you to get my Pokemon? It's at level 24 already, so you don't have too far to go :)

Ok I will train your pokemon, too

TO EVERYONE:

Thanks for posting your requests here. I can't take your pokemon today to train them because I have to visit my uncle in about an hour today and I'll return to my house really late, so I will be online tomorrow ready to receive your pokemon to train them.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    Pokemon: ninetales
    Lv: 29
    What EVs you want for your pokemon(give me specific numbers): i'm also confused about the numbers but could you train def. attack sp. attack and hp?
    Payment: shiny stone
    Your FC: 5370-4841-0134

BlueShadow

Banned
    Years
    Pokemon: ninetales
    Lv: 29
    What EVs you want for your pokemon(give me specific numbers): i'm also confused about the numbers but could you train def. attack sp. attack and hp?
    Payment: shiny stone
    Your FC: 5370-4841-0134

Ok I'll take your request. I am going to the wifi room to take your pokemon

Back