• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BlueShuckle's Drawings

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
Years
  • I really like both of them, and both are marginably better than mine. But I'm going to get better at it... Anyway, back onto the drawings...

As far as I can see, there are no smudges or visible eraser lines, which dramatically improves the look of any drawing. And they both look in proportion, I can't tell you how many times I've drawn a Dratini with a massive crest or... Something...

Anyway, keep up with the good work. I look forward to seeing more drawings from you in the future.

BlueShuckle

School Boy
    Years
  • I really like both of them, and both are marginably better than mine. But I'm going to get better at it... Anyway, back onto the drawings...

As far as I can see, there are no smudges or visible eraser lines, which dramatically improves the look of any drawing. And they both look in proportion, I can't tell you how many times I've drawn a Dratini with a massive crest or... Something...

Anyway, keep up with the good work. I look forward to seeing more drawings from you in the future.

Thanks! There were some erased lines that were still visible, but I luckily got rid of them.

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • Fantastic job! I especially like the Mightyena image, very well done. Lucario is great too, but some colour and a darker outline would certainly look better =]

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • I'm loving the Mightyena pose there. Stocked or not?

I think you have lining pretty clean here. Where I'd suggest you go from here is using shaders and experimenting with different mediums or techniques. I dunno; it feels like you would be someone who's good with Sharpie-only artwork with the dramatic-or-not-at-all shading style. I could be wrong. After that, you could maybe try environments and "interest" features, like multi-colored lights or attacks.

I really like both of them, and both are marginably better than mine. But I'm going to get better at it... Anyway, back onto the drawings...

lol "marginally" means "slightly"

Back