• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

blur's and black's shop of pkmn

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2014
    Hi, i'm interested in the phione >: I don't have much, but I can trade you any of these if you'd like. They're all UT, except for the cresselia has a tiny bit of exp.

hardy cresselia lv 50
    quiet uxie lv 50
    calm azelf lv 50
    gentle mesprit lv 50
    quiet porygon lv 25

blueblur155

Proud American Citizen
    Years
  • Spark- i can trade the regigigas and the cyndaquil to u now, but the other two r getting cloned at the moment, so ill pm u when i have them. for the first two, ill take ur lickilicky, and ur TRU shaymin. ill specify the other pkmn i want on the pm i send u.
    rouIette- ill trade phione 4 the porygon

blueblur155

Proud American Citizen
    Years
  • due to my break from school ending today, i will most likely not be able to trade most days of the week. what i will do is, if u post on any days that i happen to not be online, i will pm u when i get back saying that i recieved ur message and will get to ur order asap. Also, i will randomly be having some giveaways for special occasions(thuogh i cant hink of any right now, but i definetly will be having them) i will announce 1 week before when they will be held and what we are giving away(it will most likely be rare pkmn, such as shinies).

blueblur155

Proud American Citizen
    Years
  • UPDATE: we are now trading pkmn with PKRS, if anyone is interested; also, it should not take us as long as it used to to get u ur pkmn(unless we have to import it from 1 of our GBA games), as we finally figured out how to clone our pkmn.

maul513

The Ultimate Ice Enigma
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2010
    ill give u a ev trained charizards for Gamestp deoxys(naive)

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2009
    ok use my other fc is 0860 9221 4581
    ill be waiting k

this mauls brother i have the charizard ill be waiting k

Last edited:

maul513

The Ultimate Ice Enigma
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2010
    pm me when u what 2 trade

use platium its all in my sig