• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bmcqueen1118's Trade Shop!

What Events Should I Collect Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    What would you like for this:

Salamence (shiny) EV'd in speed and attack. Has the higest possible attack (31 IV's and Adamant Nature) He Is a beast

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    no events

Shinys:charmander, pichu, geodude, shinx, roslia, togekiss, dialga, palkia, griatina, piplup, rhyhorn, magnemite, zubat, tentacool, zigzagoon, starly, pikachu, bulbasaur, aerodactal, girafarig, chickorita, psyduck, torcoal, evee, pockeneea, trapich, ponyta, combee, blastoise, surskit, electrike, corsola, sqiurtle, latias, cresslia

bmcqueen1118

Event Trader
    Years
    no events

Shinys:charmander, pichu, geodude, shinx, roslia, togekiss, dialga, palkia, griatina, piplup, rhyhorn, magnemite, zubat, tentacool, zigzagoon, starly, pikachu, bulbasaur, aerodactal, girafarig, chickorita, psyduck, torcoal, evee, pockeneea, trapich, ponyta, combee, blastoise, surskit, electrike, corsola, sqiurtle, latias, cresslia
    is eevee, bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle ut? and what r the natures?

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    they are all ut except for squritle. It has only gained one lv. (Current lv.:2)

charmander:adament
    bulbasaur:lax
    eevee:naive
    squirtle:modest

Bright_Sniper

Treasure Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2017
    I have a shiny japanese Faraway Island Mew, but it's nicknamed SKY. tell me if thats fine.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Yep, they're shiny.

Sneasel (caught in masterball, but just cuz it was once in a lifetime, not hacked): Quirky
    Burmy:Modest
    Tyrogue:Rash

I also have some BT and T shinies if you want me to post them and their natures.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    ahh!!!

MY wifis acting up

let me resset it.

Ga!

Still cant connect. :(

Edit: Conectted. Are you on?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back