• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bonjour, Mes copains.

Phelan

Coureur des Loupes
    Years
    Bonjour, I am pleased to meet you all. as much as I would wish it, I am not Frenceh, but I speak quite a bit of it. I hope you are all well, and look forward to battling some of you, at least. I like the Phalene, a dog similar to the Papillon, but with floppy ears. it should be my Avatar, oui? Anyway, if you need anything whatsoever, I will do my best to provide assisstance. Au revoir pour maintenant, personnes justes. sorry, goodbye for now, good people. :cer_wink:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hey there. :>

Can't say that I know too much French... I took a few years of Spanish, but even that is reserved to a limited vocabulary. However, there are quite a few members out there in the PC universe that do speak French; I'm sure they would love to converse with you.

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, Phelan. Never heard of that breed of dog until just now. I suppose one does learn something new everyday, huh?
    (It does look rather cute.)

Glad to hear that you've decided to help people around the forum, Phelan. One can never receive too much advice when asking a question after all. I'll be seeing you around, my friend.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

To be honest I hate having to learn French in school but that is probably because i suck at it! Anyway it's nice to have another helpful member here as one can not have to many! Oh and sorry you heard about your friend! Well anyway I hope you enjoy your time here!

PS: That breed of dog is new to me to!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Hello Phelan, welcome to the community!

Aww, I wish I had stuck with French in high school. But maybe I'll try to pick it up again this summer, non? XD

That's a pretty cute puppy you got there =3...And it looks quite approachable, so I'm sure you'll have no trouble meeting a few people. PC is a very pleasant forum =D

Enjoy yourself, and I'll see ya around! =P

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
    I like the way everybody is like "OMG i wish i knew french"

moi je trouve a extrement amusant vu-que je vis en france depui 10 ans aumoins.

but not just that im fluent in german aswell

Aber das ist nicht ein grosse problem wiel ich gegehe nicht auch deutschland

yeah... you all get the point

Years
    Well hello. I don't know French and have never wanted to learn. I'm more into middle-eastern languages (Arabic, Persian, etc.). Anyways, I could be a hypocryte (my name username being a German word) but I try not to be. Anyways, this isn't a thread for me to introduce myself. Enjoy your time and stay active.

Back