• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bonjourno!

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2010
    Hi, Im Brad. Hi!
    Im a big pokemon fan. I actually do alot of art of pokemon, which Ill show off after I get 15 posts and am allowed to post links etc lol

I actually do alot of artwork commissions, so if anyone is looking for some cool pokemon art made, Im your man! I can draw your character and your 6 fav pokemon, or whatever you want!

Anywho I hope to make this place home. Ive been playing pokemon since i was a wee kiddo.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Looks like you don't have too many more posts to go, huh?

I'm sure people would love to see some of your work in a gallery, m'boy. Lots of people come by here with good graphical skills, but not too many new users come by speaking of particularly great drawing skills. Good show.

PC does make a pretty good online abode. Hope you enjoy, Brad.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2010
    Thank you kindly. Yeah people kick my butt at graphics, sigs etc, but I think my artwork is not bad. It even gets me paid sometimes lol

Back