• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

book genre

whats your favorite book type?

• Fiction

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Non-fiction

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fantasy

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Mystery

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Science Fiction

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • other

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Let's see.

Fantasy-Only if it has three things: Great and original plot;Great charecter design;stuff that'll really screw you over

Horror-Gotta have killings and blood

Mystery-Usally combined with the horror genre

Action-Only if it isn't incredibly detailed;which means so much I get boerd

I put this down because I have a very picky thing about book reading.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hmm... I like criminal and -solves the mystery- books. They are my favorites, of course. <~

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    There should be a "Manga" option, but then again, that qualifies as more of a comic then book. Oh well I chose other for Manga, although I like many others. (HP and A series of unfortunate events)

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    There should be a "Manga" option, but then again, that qualifies as more of a comic then book. Oh well I chose other for Manga, although I like many others. (HP and A series of unfortunate events)

Manga books all have a genre to them. Manga itself isn't a catagorey really.

Delano

Wanderer
    Years
    i love a good long fantasy book. and no i dont like harry potter... sorry.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    This is more suited to Other Entertainment. I'll move it for you.

My favourite genre is thriller. I guess in broader terms, I like science-fiction though.

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
    Years
    I'm going with Other. I like Historical Fiction. I just love the realism and I like most children novels. I know I should be reading some more "adult" novels, but the kinds of plots I like are almost always in children novels.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Concerning fiction, military, alternate history, and science fiction, hands down.

Years
    i forgot to put on a lot of genres. anyway, my favorite genre is realistic fiction, and my favorite book is That was then, this is now by S.E Hinton

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I prefer Fantasy.
    But not all fantasy books. It has to have a great plot and very nice characters.
    The best books I'v read are probably those of the series 'Banished and Forbidden' (I think that's the title of the series in English) writen by James Clemens.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I prefer Fiction type books. I love imagining the story in my head.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'm up for reading just about anything, but I love reading mysterys and books based around historical events. I find those the most interesting <3

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    I love all different kinds of books n_n~

Fantasy, horror, fiction, but especially mystery. From my toddler days reading Cam Janson and Mary-Kate and Ashley, to reading that Sebastian Guy who's name I forgot, I love mystery novels. And fantasy as well, especially all of the Harry Potter books, and horror books, I love different kinds of books were one if killed. And other books such as Clique, and other prep-kind-of books are cool too <3.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Fantasy, Mystery, Horror... I'll actually read most books that are well written.

Back