• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bored Artists? I have a job for you ;)

TheGamerChick

<-- I'm with stupid
    Years
    Hey there! So, I might as well say this upfront. I'm a Star Fox geek *face palm* And I've designed my own fan character. This is where you come in. I'm looking to make a youtube video of her (credit to all artists will be given in description) and I'm looking for different designs of her to put in the video.

For those of you who know Star Fox, she's a peregrin falcon (like falco *hint hint cough* :3) For those of you who don't, she should have navy feathers and maroon-ish hair. So yeah.

Do what you want with her! Any and all designs will be taken! If you have any questions about her or questions in general, please post them here.

PS: Her name is Raven Steele
    PSS: I've posted a picture of her (sorry it's a terrible pic the body is screwed up I drew it in 5 seconds xP but it should work)

Have fun!!!!

Attachments

• Bored Artists? I have a job for you ;)
      pic.jpg
      83.4 KB · Views: 17
    Back