• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bored. can someone battle me? (there's choclate in my thread).

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Like i said. i'm bored. i need alot of people to battle me. well i need to get all your names and Fc registered in first. so please include them in your post.

Rules:
    No Legendaries or ubers.
    No hacks using an Action replay.
    No disconnecting
    Single battles only
    6 vs.6 only.
    level 100 battles only.
    And sleep cause. meaning you can only put one of my pokemon to sleep.

Requirement's:
    Diamond and Pearl.
    Wi-fi accsess. which you can use a Wireless G- router. and the wi-fi max.

Last edited:

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    well i need to get all your names and Fc registered in first. so please include them in your post.

Rules:
    No Legendaries or ubers.
    No hacks using an Ar.
    No disconnecting
    Single battles only
    6 vs.6 only.
    level 100 battles only.
    And sleep cause. meaning you can only put one of my pokemon to sleep.

I don't see your name for wi-fi anywhere in your sig. i said you needed to include your name and friend code.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    my name is by my pokepet and the friend code is at the bottom that says FC:

Yeah. i saw your Fc. i just didn't see your name. Oh. sorry, but i just checked my DS. The results: There is only seven spaces. are you sure you didn't hack?

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    yeah i'm sure i didn't hack

using an Action Replay? i count eleven spaces with "by my pokepet". and there is only seven spaces. there is an action replay code to increase the spaces. but i'm not sure if you've heard of it. or better yet, even have an Ar.

Sacrifar

ITS GONNA EAT YOU!!!!!
    Years
    using an Action Replay? i count eleven spaces with "by my pokepet". and there is only seven spaces. there is an action replay code to increase the spaces. but i'm not sure if you've heard of it. or better yet, even have an Ar.

nope don't have AR so i didn't hack.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    omg this has got to be the silliest thing ever >.<

[B]yeah it is. neede someone to battle me. not argue with me. Anything to get out of this arguement. It's also spamming up my thread.[/B]

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Seriously you're reading like its a trick question... you ever heard of Pokepet in signatures? A lot of people have em...

Anyways, I will battle you after him

guess i do need glasses rellems or whatever. But luckily i have them. anyways. yeah, i'll battle you. i'm gettting on wi-fi sacrifar! uh. i'm on. are you?

Back