• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bought First 3 Season 6 Disk Box Sets

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    I actually asked some questions to someone from NZ about these box sets so I may as well ask on here so this is just a copy of my PM from before.

I live in the UK so buying the dvds you will have will work as they are PAL, but as im really picky with my dvd releases, such as I can see box set one is only half of season 1 and then the other half they call it season 2 and name th ebox Orange Islands when it hasn't finished season 1, just annoys me and on what I can gather from the net most episodes from each box is in the wrong place but anywho if i just try to ignore that as these box sets will be the best than region 1 as you may know Region 1 has not re-released S3/4 on to box sets and 5/6/ may be discontinued by now and season 7/8 needs to be released on box sets etc., it's just alot of hassle.

so my questions are,

does Season 1 inc, the eye catch who's that Pokemon?

is the pokerap/jukebox at the end of each episode?

does every episode have the intro and credits - such as on Season 2 region 1,
    the first two discs were like this, Opening > Episode 1 part a > part b > Episode 2 part a > part b > Episode 3 part a etc,etc. till the credits come at the end, which was slightly silly and annoying.

Thanks for your time for reading this and hope you can answer these silly questions, and do you know where would be the best place for me to get these by importing.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    I don't think that Pikachu's Jukebox is included on these unlike the region 1 NTSC discs. Depending on your player it should be possible to play NTSC discs and have them converted for display on a PAL television set especially if its all region. I have such a player that converts PAL to NTSC and works exceptionally well. Also got the season 3 and 4 box sets which seem to be nice as well in quality although I heard one person say that the episodes are 700 MB a piece on the discs and they usually see that as a bad sign.

Years
    I actually asked some questions to someone from NZ about these box sets so I may as well ask on here so this is just a copy of my PM from before.

I live in the UK so buying the dvds you will have will work as they are PAL, but as im really picky with my dvd releases, such as I can see box set one is only half of season 1 and then the other half they call it season 2 and name th ebox Orange Islands when it hasn't finished season 1, just annoys me and on what I can gather from the net most episodes from each box is in the wrong place but anywho if i just try to ignore that as these box sets will be the best than region 1 as you may know Region 1 has not re-released S3/4 on to box sets and 5/6/ may be discontinued by now and season 7/8 needs to be released on box sets etc., it's just alot of hassle.

so my questions are,

does Season 1 inc, the eye catch who's that Pokemon?

is the pokerap/jukebox at the end of each episode?

does every episode have the intro and credits - such as on Season 2 region 1,
    the first two discs were like this, Opening > Episode 1 part a > part b > Episode 2 part a > part b > Episode 3 part a etc,etc. till the credits come at the end, which was slightly silly and annoying.

Thanks for your time for reading this and hope you can answer these silly questions, and do you know where would be the best place for me to get these by importing.

No, 'Who's that Pokemon' isn't on the disks. Although, there a couple random moments where it pops up. It only saw it once or twice.
    One episode had 'Who's that Pokemon'?. But they never said what Pokemon it was. Intentional...or error?

The Jukebox was on the end of some episodes I think, In season 1. They kept playing the same songs over and over again. It got a little annoying.
    The Pokerap isn't on any of the episodes.

As for the opening..yeah. Every episode has the opening and there are credits.

8, 9 and 10 are due to release soon

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    Hey I would just like to know if these episodes are censored or some episodes are missing from the sets.
    Also is japanese dub included?

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    The DP series is what I would get and prob the Indigo League since I remember when the first episode aired here in America.

Back