• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] BOX Card

Geckos

Pokemaniac
Years
I'm make a Trainer Card, rate out of ten!

cin3k3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
Well, when I rate TCards that people made using pre-existing templates I usually give a 10 if the card doesn't have any visible mess-ups. When I rate completely original TCards however (made totally from your imagination), I'm usually a bit harder since everything about the card is fresh & requires a bit more attention to detail.

You should try making a completely new TCard template & then showing it off here. :)

Geckos

Pokemaniac
Years
Thanks Tendo rate my Trainer Cards. I make a new Trainer Card (my templates):

geckos_my.png

I don't good understend you (i'm form Poland) but thanks for rate my Trainer Cards.

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
Years
That?s very good! I really see no flaws in your cards! The letter placement is correct and so is the badges. The little boxes with the pokemon in them, that placement is correct too so is the trainer. I really see no flaws! ^^ I suggest you make a request thread. Your very good at making them! 10/10

Geckos

Pokemaniac
Years
Thanks! Thanks for rate my Trainer Card but i'm beginner. I'm make a templates, but see you later.

Back